PDA

View Full Version : tests 123

zoldar
03-17-2009, 01:13 AM
test 123

Don Sims
03-17-2009, 01:23 AM
Z in some of the forums, your posts don't count.

Huffy01
03-23-2009, 06:29 AM
I'm just having a problem posting,it's been happening all day. Actually I have had a few problem's staying logged on ,last week. Hope you don't mind!!!!

Huffy01
03-23-2009, 06:33 AM
Well that's okay, today I logged on and it said I was logged on but when I tried to post it told me I didn't have permission and I had to log in .Some how I got too my wattflyer page and said I was in the place where I was the page before, weird?

Don Sims
03-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Huffy, try clearing our your browser cookies then relogging back in. The site is working fine this morning... knock on wood...

Huffy01
03-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Seem's to be working at the moment. The only thing going on at the moment is the Veri-sign. I have a finger print reader on this lap top which allow's me to log in with out the need to continualy use the key board to sign in. Everytime I click on a web address the sign stuff comes with it to a new page. I'm only guessing ,that this site is linked in some way to RC group's forum, I wrote to the webmaster the first time it happened cause I couldn't get on the site and saw the address on the bottom of the page.
It also came up when I was looking some of the like AEAJR put up on the thread "parkzone Radian" in the "parkflyer's "thread.
I'm not a member of any other forum so it is a little weird.
Anyway I've had something block by my anti-virus earlier today and have scanned my computer.
I also own a desktop which has had anti-virus activity in the last 2 hour's.