PDA

View Full Version : Hitec Focus FM / 555RX

frvrngn
02-16-2006, 06:48 PM
Getting rid of my beginner radios and RX's. I have a Hitec Focus FM 3ch radio on Ch18 with a Hitec Micro 555rx with matching crystal. Would be a great little beginner radio for someone looking to get started in the hobby. Will do delta mixing and servo reversing so you can use it on anything from a Slow Stick to a Combat Wing. Of course, I am sure that 99.9% of you know all this already!

RX is in great shape with only a small piece of velcro attached to back. Radio was bought used by me and is in decent shape. The antenna has a couple small tweaks when fully extended but works perfect. No major scratches or anything. Battery still holds a decent charge. No manual or charger, which is the way I bought it.

Asking $50 shipped obo. Paypal preferred.

p.s. - most people are only going to want the RX. I could split but would like to sell as a package for someone to get started on.

frvrngn
02-18-2006, 02:06 AM
The 555rx is SOLD. Had too many offers to pass up. The TX is still available and will have a matching rx crystal.

Make an offer if you would like the Focus.

Twmaster
02-18-2006, 03:09 AM
Those are darn nice radios. I still use one on my simple 3 channel planes. Can't ask for better. Even lasts for an entire weekend of use on a single charge!