PDA

View Full Version : Jetsmart Vulcan

Gee
05-23-2009, 10:32 PM
A quick vid of my Jetsmart Vulcan flying above Exeter........its one neat flying plane! :tc:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ns-3CAjg-w&feature=channel_page

Nitro Blast
05-26-2009, 02:49 AM
Nice video, nice plane!

Just a tip however, Its not exactly the best signal possible when pointing the antenna at the model. I know you were using the radio to aim the video camera, but I thought I'd share that tid bit as it may save you some day.

Especially when flying out and around, further away means you need the best signal possible. Don't point that antenna directly at the plane!

FlyWheel
05-26-2009, 04:59 AM
Your video doesn't work. All I get is a blanked out screen with a white square in the center.

Gee
05-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Nice video, nice plane!

Just a tip however, Its not exactly the best signal possible when pointing the antenna at the model. I know you were using the radio to aim the video camera, but I thought I'd share that tid bit as it may save you some day.

Especially when flying out and around, further away means you need the best signal possible. Don't point that antenna directly at the plane!

Cheers for the info bud, although i was aware, i did not think about it at the time.......to much excitement me thinks!!!

Your video doesn't work. All I get is a blanked out screen with a white square in the center.

Seems to work fine for me and others! ????