PDA

View Full Version : My Belt CP Video !!

akumar40
05-25-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey all,

With a lot of support from you guys on the forum, I was able to put together the Belt CP of mine which had suffered a major crash and kept on causing issues till some time ago. Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you and also share with you the results. Attached here ia video of the Belt CP after the build. Please do share your thoughts if you like. Thanks for your time, you guys are GREAT !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZUz2i-eXqA

Amit

m40a3
05-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Phone's ringin...haha...probably the neighbors wondering if your running a weed eater in your living room...too much fun!:Q

Good job in those tight confines. I would NEVER be able to do that with my 400. How big is that space anyway?

Good job...looks like the bird is running smooth after the re-build.

akumar40
05-25-2009, 03:18 PM
Hey M40a3,

This 450 bird is hovering in 8 feet by 10 feet area in the video. Its a belt CP so a little larger than my other bird, the King2, which is a 400 size. But yeah, you are right, this once does cook up a storm indoors.
I still wanted to try it so that nothing acts up in the open and in case there is any tweaking required, it is done before an outdoor flight. Real Good Fun !! Thanks : -)

HeliG
05-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Wow. That's a little sketchy with such a small area. And easy on those controls especially based on the size room you are in!

akumar40
05-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi HeliG,

Thanks again for all the advise while I was putting ths bird together. Yeah, you're right, it definitely is sketchy in those confines, but you know how the weather tricks us all at times and you have this urge to hover.....lol.

Cheers,
Amit