PDA

View Full Version : Wanted trade or sell

Gofer303
08-06-2009, 11:12 PM
IBM Think pad lap top 600x -2456 - 5eu circa 2000 model, pentium 500, internal dvd / cd rom, external floppy,2 bays for extra hard drive and other card is now running windows XP home, Cisco usb to ethernet adapter(adapter cost 50.00) extra for 25.00 more, asking 125.00 plus shipping from 51534.

would trade for 2 Futaba 2.4 ghz recievers compatible with a 6EX transmitter with full range need 617FS. Also would consider most any RT equipment or flyable items.This lap top is a top of the line when built and works very well for field events,or what ever you want. If you have a wireless network this is the ideal size to have with you fits in my motorcycle hard bag (well cushioned) and has ac adaptor. Need reciever and a lot of misc stuff so I can get a park flyer going for teaching a few neighbor kids to fly. I have a Cub J3 and a Slow Stick and 1 reciever for the TX , also looking for a buddy box.

Gofer303
09-10-2009, 03:44 AM
This is a bump only a bump if a real post were to happen instructions on where to crash would be given.
I still have the thinkpad and use it reguarly now loaded with win xp home and the cd / dvd rom works great.
Not a modern barn burner but a real reliable small pc to use where ever. I hook it to my DSL and it really hums right along. Make an offer or a trade offer I need some items and am willing to trade. I now have one reciever so dont need one just yet, looking for brushless mtr (name size here )and esc around 30 amp range
Thanks for reading this
larry