PDA

View Full Version : Forsale Firebird XL for parts or repair

canuck
08-21-2009, 02:20 PM
I have a crashed Firebird XL for sale. All works fine except impact blew servo for elevators.

All else including motor is still fine. There are two batteries an extra wing (original is cracked up but useable), complete, original box and all the normal stuff.

Let me know if interest and make an offer

indyguy
07-15-2011, 05:25 PM
What are the odds that you still have the XL Firebird? I know it's been a while since the post on WattFlyer. I'm looking for the gears (specifically the pinion gear off the elevator motor's shaft).
-Adam Campbell
"Indyguy"
Indpls., IN 46227

lindya1966
09-17-2011, 11:41 AM
"Indyguy"
Indpls., IN 46227

Re: XL Firebird

I saw your post about parts for an XL Firebird - I have one if you are interested - let me know and I'll get it down and get some picture together for you.

hhdd
11-01-2011, 11:05 PM
I have a crashed Firebird XL for sale. All works fine except impact blew servo for elevators.

All else including motor is still fine. There are two batteries an extra wing (original is cracked up but useable), complete, original box and all the normal stuff.

Let me know if interest and make an offer

Could you please send to me some of your FireBird XL pictures? and your price to sell?
thank

hhdd

hhdd
11-22-2011, 12:13 AM
"Indyguy"
Indpls., IN 46227

Re: XL Firebird

I saw your post about parts for an XL Firebird - I have one if you are interested - let me know and I'll get it down and get some picture together for you.

Hi LindaA1966,
Please send me some of those pictures. My XL Firebird needs some parts.
Thank.

luvtofly4722
12-15-2014, 09:06 PM
Do you have battery and charger for Firebird Xl still or could you tell me were to get one if not? Thanks

Henry Sistrunk
12-15-2014, 09:41 PM
That post is 3 years old. You may not get a response.
Henry