PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! ESky Belt cp . Gyro/servo problem?

sam94
09-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Ok, ive had my belt cp for about a week, and i lightly crashed it, and from then on the tail end of the heli would not work properly, i ordered a new gyro and this is whats happening....

I plug the tail servo into the gyro and the gyro light stays red but blinks every 5 seconds, (the gyro is already plugged into the rx), and when i move the rudder stick there is no tail movement.

When i plug the tail servo alone into the rx the servo works fine.

So i dont understand whats wrong with it?

Please help, i want to fly before the winter..

Thanks in advance

mumzm
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Well, you need to make sure afew things when you just pluck in your new gyro.
1. Make sure, direction of the gyro is correct. Which means, if your head of the heli move left, your gyro servo will correct it by more tail rudder pitch, so it will push back to right. The same story for the other direction.
2. Make sure, you have switch on/off for digital vs none-digital server switch, depend on what type of server you are using.
In general, if gyro light is flushing, which means, gyro is not ready yet. Right after you pluck in the battery, gyro will initialize (blinking linght) for a few seconds. You should not move your control sticks at this time. When, Gyro light is stable, then, you are ready to use your control sticks.
Maung.

birdDog
09-08-2009, 10:02 PM
It is REAL easy to plug the servo wires in backwards try flipping them around.