PDA

View Full Version : Whats the difference between esky belt cp and the King 3

sam94
11-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Whats the difference between esky belt cp and the esky King 3.

I fly the honeybee fp at the moment and would like to get a new helicopter, i had the belt cp before and i couldnt fly it very well at all.

So i'd like a helicopter which is easy to fly and very stable and a good step up from the honey bee fp

The king 3 seems like a likely candidate at the moment.

Any ideas

sam94
11-04-2009, 05:01 PM
help

coptrcanic
11-17-2009, 05:10 AM
hi there, if you have flown the belt cp before it should have been easier to fly than the cp. belt driven are more stable and smoother.i have the hbk3 and really have fun with it.it's alittle sensitive at the moment cause i haven't moved the servo linkages in yet to the second or third hole in on the servo arm.the bigger the heli is the more stable it is to fly.the new hbk3 is a really nice heli to fly now that they have fixed almost all the previous issues the hbk2 had, i also fly the blade cppro2 and it really flys great,anyway i think so.i had the old cppro version and this one is alot better and more fun to fly.hope this helps since i'm pretty new myself and hope to give back some advice from all that i've got from these forums.

cbatters
11-17-2009, 05:30 AM
hi there, if you have flown the belt cp before it should have been easier to fly than the cp. belt driven are more stable and smoother.i have the hbk3 and really have fun with it.it's alittle sensitive at the moment cause i haven't moved the servo linkages in yet to the second or third hole in on the servo arm.the bigger the heli is the more stable it is to fly.the new hbk3 is a really nice heli to fly now that they have fixed almost all the previous issues the hbk2 had, i also fly the blade cppro2 and it really flys great,anyway i think so.i had the old cppro version and this one is alot better and more fun to fly.hope this helps since i'm pretty new myself and hope to give back some advice from all that i've got from these forums.

Similar copters. Belt CP II is 680 mm versus 600 for HBK3

All of the specs online at http://www.xheli.com/20esbecpv26c.html