PDA

View Full Version : Esky or Eflite Blade helicopters which is better? HELP!!!

Futurepilot13
12-21-2009, 01:25 AM
hey whattflyer people so im getting back into my RC helicopters i have had a cp pro before and know how to fly it but i found out about Esky and their King bee 2 and ect and they are all aluminum and metal so i don't know what to do please help. I don't know if i should go with Eflite Blade or Esky.

????????????????????

vortex05
12-22-2009, 07:43 AM
I think the only one up on esky eflite has for their 400 is:

Only RTF with a non-crappy radio
better parts support locally at your hobby store usually

sam94
12-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Eflite use, better strong materials, and eflite is a well known brand

esky use, cheaper materials (but still good quality), they have a better range of helicopters, and they are cheaper in price.

If i were you, i'd buy either the Esky CP2 or the Esky CP3, once you can fly them i'd then buy the Eflite blade 400.

:ws:

birdDog
12-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Eflite use, better strong materials, and eflite is a well known brand

esky use, cheaper materials (but still good quality), they have a better range of helicopters, and they are cheaper in price.

If i were you, i'd buy either the Esky CP2 or the Esky CP3, once you can fly them i'd then buy the Eflite blade 400.

:ws:

That is exactly what I was thinking. Only change is that I would say Esky uses "less expensive" materials.;-)

vortex05
12-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Can you give some examples? I used some rely parts in my eflite haven't noticed the difference.

Futurepilot13
12-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Yah i noticed that esky has ther king bees and ect fully metal and ect and eflite has theres stock but i got the blade cp pro so? and advice i have had it before and just wanted to play it safe you know what i mean because i have had it before so and advice guys lol ?????

sam94
12-22-2009, 05:05 PM
If you're going to go with Esky then i'd next buy the CP3 as you said you've had previous experience with a Eflite Blade cp pro, or if you think the CP3 will be too easy then maybe get the Esky Honeybee king 3.

If you're going to go with Eflite then i'd suggest get the Eflite blade 400 < this might be a too bigger step up for you.

But thats my point, Eflite dont really do a range of helicopters, where as Esky do a great range of helicopters for the pilots different skill level.

Futurepilot13
12-22-2009, 06:24 PM
well im 14 gonna be 15 in march and did okay with the cp pro tell it broke and i sold all mr rc lol it was a bad crash. Dang well now im stuck with cp pro so :( but i can upgrade it to brushless and ect i just know Eflite well and thats why i got the c pro becuase i have had experiance and wanted to play it safe yah know :? what i mean but i might gte the esky also so... :)

sam94
12-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Well if you have crashed the cp pro, then i'd suggest start practising from the beginning again, but you've also had abit of experience, so i'd suggest to buy the Esky Honeybee cp2 or cp3, as then you can practise with training gear.

Or i'd get a decent sim, maybe the Realflight or something, you can download free FMS online to practise on.

I'm use to Esky, and i have had many of there helicopters, like the Honeybee fp, the Belt cp and many coaxial ones.
And for this christmas ive got 2 Esky ones, the Esky lama v3 coaxial (just for fun flight), and the new Esky honeybee CP3.

The Honeybee fp is also a good heli to practise on, that how i learnt to fly heli's.

Its up to you, but i'd just thought i'd help y'a out and give you some info.

Cheers

vortex05
12-23-2009, 02:46 PM
the CP's actually do make a good trainer due to their low cost of fixing and low space required to fly them. As well as the relatively safe feeling I have of them vs the blade 400 where you know the blades are whipping by at a dangerous speed.

singingperry
01-19-2010, 07:31 AM
In my town its E-flite at the hobby shops. Lots of parts support at the stores and tech support on the forums. The MSR and the newest SR is what you might be looking for.

vortex05
01-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Everyone's been saying the new RS is basically a CP that's out of the box set to be very very docile.

The frame looks better but the head looks the same from what I saw in the earlier videos.