PDA

View Full Version : Hello

William
03-19-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi I just got a new plane called the Sky Fly my uncle has been trying to help me learn to fly it but he lives in Ny. i live in Tx. so he can't easily teach me anymore he is AEAJR so im going to need help I do read his threads though.
:)

AEAJR
03-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Hey William,! Welcome to Wattflyer. I know your going to enjoy flying.

The guys here are great and will be a big help so don't hesitate to ask quesitons.

Don Sims
03-19-2006, 09:27 PM
William, Welcome and be sure to read the sticky threads at the top of the forum. Many of which your unc made major contributions in!! Hope he bought the plane for you!! Good luck and please feel free to ask questions when you run into problems!

Sky Sharkster
03-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi William, Welcome to Wattflyer!! If you have any questions, fire away. There's plenty of folks here to help, including your uncle.
Good Luck
Ron

Jason T
03-20-2006, 01:19 PM
William,

Good luck with your new plane. This stuff is a lot of fun. :)

Jason

Jeremy Z
03-20-2006, 01:52 PM
William,

Welcome to WattFlyer! I hear that you guys have excellent flying weather all year around in Texas.

Have you flown the SkyFly yet? How's it going? If not, are you still "working out" on FMS? ...because I just know your uncle would have pointed you in that direction. ;)

Any chance your folks could send you to New York this summer? You & Uncle Ed would have a blast, I'm sure. You'd learn to cope with the wind, and probably even use it to your advantage.

I know you'd rather have your uncle train you, but have you looked into local clubs yet? There are a lot of good guys in a lot of good clubs in Texas, I hear.

Keep us posted.

Mike Parsons
03-20-2006, 05:04 PM
Welcome William. You will find lots of good information here that equals to the good people willing to share it. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Cheers,
Mike

tashley
03-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Welcome William, you've got a great start in this hobby with someone like your Uncle Ed to help guide you along. What part of the great state of Texas do you live in?

William
03-23-2006, 12:04 AM
I have flown the skyfly it flew well (in 16 mile an hour wind) according to my uncle,and i live in the DFW area,and the weather here in the spring is really bad,fast wind