PDA

View Full Version : Forsale Pentax Optio S40 digital camera (with Prism remote)

Lieutenant Loughead
03-13-2010, 09:22 PM
Iíve used this camera for aerial photography for several years, and it has always been great. This auction includes the custom camera mount I made to attach the camera to my GWS Slow Stick. The Prism remote allows you to use one of the channels on your transmitter to take the photo.

I originally paid $225 for this setup, but it can be yours for the low, low price of $150.

sf711
01-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Hello,
if there are no takers and you are willing to split up your setup, I am looking for a PRISM switch for reasonable price around $20.

Lieutenant Loughead
01-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Hello,
if there are no takers and you are willing to split up your setup, I am looking for a PRISM switch for reasonable price around $20.Hey SF711 -- I just got back from an overseas trip. Let me consider your offer for a few days, and I'll get back to you.

Thank you,
Guy

sf711
01-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Hi,
no problem about reply, hope you had a good vacation. It's been about a week since your reply, so can you let me know what you decided? I am looking into other alternatives and would have to let people know ASAP.

Lieutenant Loughead
01-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Hmmmmm -- where do you live? If you live in the lower 48 US States, I'll sell the Prism switch to you, shipped to your home, for $25.

The Prism switch is brand new, never out of the package, never used.

sf711
01-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi Guy,

I live in Toronto, Canada. I know shipping within US is dead cheap and simple, but this shouldn't be a big deal. Could you send me your email, this forum doesn't let me PM people til a few posts. I'll send you my address and you can let me know exact cost. Should be something like $27?
Please use int'l first-class shipping. According to USPS price table, it should not be more than $2 (<4oz, 1st group) . I guess the actual package should be closer to 1-2.

Lieutenant Loughead
01-22-2011, 02:46 AM
Prism Switch discussion taken off-line to close the deal...

Lieutenant Loughead
01-25-2011, 01:40 PM
The Prism Switch is sold -- the Pentax Optio S40 is still available. This is a great aerial photography camera (see the sample photos below) -- it is light weight, takes excellent photos, inexpensive, and small.

To sweeten the deal, I will throw in the camera mount I made for using this camera for aerial photography. See the below photo for the wooden camera mount that fits the Pentax Optio S40 offered in this thread.