PDA

View Full Version : Plasti-Blade Crash Resistant Rotors for E-flite Blade CP

tallflyer
04-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Plasti-Blade Crash Resistant Rotors for E-flite Blade CP

Only $17.99

This is the brand new plastic crash resistant blade for the E-Flite Blade CP Micro Helicopter. It is made of high impact plastic and is extremely crash resistant! It has survived my crash testing without fail and I have made it a point to try and destroy them. They will give the beginner the life to develop their skills as well as the novice pilot the ability to push the envelope of flight without fear of blade destruction.

Click here (http://www.redrockethobbies.com/Plasti_Blade_p/jcsplasti-blades.htm&Click=6463) for Ordering information!

bert269
04-13-2006, 07:17 PM
I must REALLY say something about this blades....THEY ARE WORTH IT...THEY ARE MAGNIFICANT!!!! THEY ARE WONDERULL, STRONG AND VERY, VERY DURABLE...

I used to buy at least two pairs of blades a week - when I was still learning to fly my Blade CP. I got tired of that and I ordered for two pairs (@ $2.00) more than the stock FBB's.....For that $2.00 I probably saved already 10-15 blades!....

Yes, I still do crash (but are getting there). These blades really take the hits. Yes they do dent (which I fix with sandpaper) but they do not splinter nor shatter like the "crappy" wooden blades...

Do yourself a HUGE favor and get a pair of this.....I can almost guarantee you will be more than satisfied with them!!!

Hopefully we'll see some simetrical plasti blades soon.

Great product!
THanks!

Quay007
08-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Plastic blades = $$ in upgrades. They are heavier so you now have to go for a Li po battery and upgrade the heck out of your CP.

This hobby is getting a bit $$.

Gino
09-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Yes, I do notice that the CP has less hovering thrust with these plastic blades. They are indestructible though. They have saved me few wooden blades' worth of money.

I get only 4-5min of usable thrust. Then it just skims the ground a few inches full throttle.

So Though I save on cost, I do lose out on practice time. I also cannot go past the ground effect zone.