PDA

View Full Version : Payton Hill

Kyle G.
04-13-2006, 09:22 PM
Below are a few pictures from Nickol Knoll Park, also known as "Payton Hill" (after Walter Payton of the Chicago Bears). Walter used to train by running up and down the hill. Unfortunately I didn't get a good shot that really brought out the hill, but still plenty from the flight. It was blustery so most pics came out blurry.

Kyle G.
04-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Hmm, I figured I'd get more feedback here then I was getting over at RCG...

aviatordave
04-17-2006, 03:38 AM
Hey Kyle - good pics. Easter weekend....maybe alot of people were gone ?? traffic was way down here, you only had 20-30 views so far. Are you in IL ? I think I remember you from rcg. 4/14 here in Iowa was a great day to fly..warm, light wind - did you get another ap mission that day?

Dave

Kyle G.
04-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Yes, I'm from IL. And unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any other pics from that day. The winds were gusty later, and my trigger for my camera was acting up on the first flight of the day.

Rugar
04-18-2006, 10:45 PM
Hmm, I figured I'd get more feedback here then I was getting over at RCG...

Kyle,
Dave is correct in saying it was slow around here over the Easter weekend. We have a lot fewer members then RCG (remember this site is only 9 months old, but were growing bigger everyday) so you will get fewer responses.
Thank you for posting your nice pictures, as myself and I'm sure others appreciate you sharing them with us.