PDA

View Full Version : Explain your avatar

crxmanpat
04-18-2006, 11:00 PM
OK, so redneckflyer wanted to see some weird avatars, but I want you to explain your avatar. Tell me why you chose a certain pic, or what your avatar means. Some are obvious, others are not.

And, since almost all of us change our avatar from time to time, try to post your current avatar as an attachment to your reply, so that we don't get confused when you change it later.

I'll start. Mine is a GWS Cargotrans Quad, modeled after an EC-130H "Compass Call" airborne jamming platform. This particular one (tail number 1862) was one that I flew on regularly as a crewmember back in my Air Force days. Fin flash "SB" is for Sembach AB, Germany (unit is no longer there, back at Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ now).

Edit: Following Gerald's lead, a link to my build thread can be found here (http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5159).

Pat

Rugar
04-18-2006, 11:28 PM
Mine is of my Fliton Extra 330 which is currantly my favorite plane.
Here is a link to my build thread.
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3094

firemanbill
04-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Mine is my other passion. My '64 Ragtop Beetle. This was my retirement gift to myself when I hung up my Air Force Blues... I am President of the Peninsula Volkswagen Club in the Historic Colonial area of Virginia. Our website is pvwc.org (http://www.pvwc.org)

rclark
04-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Favorite plane at the moment. Simple as that.

debhicks
04-19-2006, 12:09 AM
Something funny to look at. Much better than my picture. :)

fabricator
04-19-2006, 12:15 AM
Most people take life and themselves too seriously, and if you dont like it you can just take a flyin leap.......................:rolleyes:

Rugar
04-19-2006, 12:16 AM
Most people take life and themselves too seriously, and if you dont like it you can just take a flyin leap.......................:rolleyes:

Lighten up Francis! :D

crxmanpat
04-19-2006, 12:17 AM
Stripes is my all time favorite Bill Murray movie, followed by Caddyshack as a VERY close second. :D

fabricator
04-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Boom chugga lugga lugga, Boom chugga lugga lugga, Boom chugga lugga lugga, BOOM!:D

firemanbill
04-19-2006, 12:40 AM
Army trainnnnniiiinnnngggg Sir!!!

crxmanpat
04-19-2006, 12:42 AM
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.............sir!

skiman762
04-19-2006, 12:53 AM
The most feared aircraft in the world
and one I spent many a cold night getting ready
the help ''tear down that wall''
You yell stealth fighter people say a whaaaaat, you yell B52 people run for fresh underwear...

vax6335
04-19-2006, 01:18 AM
It was this thing:
This creature is a Domokun, popular from the widely emailed photoshopped picture of them chasing a cat. I thought these things looked pretty funny, that's why I stuck it in my avatar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domokun

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/blue72beetle/domokun.jpg

Currently it's my 1972 VW Beetle, like FiremanBill, it's my other passion. (Along with motorcycles, Jeeps, and Kayaking)
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/blue72beetle/MeNmyBug1.jpg

Once I get a really nice pic of my GWS Corsair in flight, that will become my avatar, as the Corsair is my favorite plane.

Update: My H-J F-16 on it's maiden flight!

firemanbill
04-19-2006, 01:22 AM
Vax are you still in the AF?

vax6335
04-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Yes, I enlisted in December of 2001. I'm currently working for the Air National Guard (F-16 unit) in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Last July I got a nice AGR (Active Guard and Reserve) job that's got me set for the next 20 years. I work in Aircrew Life Support and I love it.

firemanbill
04-19-2006, 01:30 AM
ahhh yes, I seem to remember you saying that before... the minds getting old here.:o

(I retired in October 2001...)

qban_flyer
04-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Miss Piggy Bank after a trip to my favorite LHS, Hobby City in Burtonsville, MD. :eek:

skiman762
04-19-2006, 01:47 AM
I had a 72 bugly it was a blast
Now I have a 68 Big Block Chevelle

firemanbill
04-19-2006, 01:47 AM
Qban I think we can all relate to that one!:D :D :D

qban_flyer
04-19-2006, 01:50 AM
Qban I think we can all relate to that one!:D :D :DHE, HE, HE! :p :p :p

skiman762
04-19-2006, 01:53 AM
I wish my piggy still had skin he's just bones lately 3 more months of child support then look out ....:D :D :D

firemanbill
04-19-2006, 01:57 AM
Dang Ski we got a lot in common, Mine ended a little over a year ago... It sure takes a chunk don't it?

skiman762
04-19-2006, 02:03 AM
oh yes it sure does more then I care to think about
But it's coming back at a good time ...
If you ever head south you'll have to stop in and say hi
I'm 5 mins off 95 where 64 crosses in NC

firemanbill
04-19-2006, 02:07 AM
I'd like that . I may be going to to Seymour Johnson for a few days this summer. Might be able to make a side trip while I;m down there.

Kyle G.
04-19-2006, 02:08 AM
One of my favorite albums, from my favorite band.

skiman762
04-19-2006, 02:12 AM
I'd like that . I may be going to to Seymour Johnson for a few days this summer. Might be able to make a side trip while I;m down there.

SJ is about 1.5 hours from here

Don Sims
04-19-2006, 02:17 AM
Mine is a photo of me under water. If you look closely, you can see me waving at you!

(Only if you use the default site setting.)

firemanbill
04-19-2006, 02:17 AM
I just mapquested ya. Heck you aint far from me at all! A couple hours tops! Sounds like we need to get together one weekend:D

redneckflyer
04-19-2006, 02:55 AM
well my avatar is a picture of an ercoupe, and this specific ercoupe i took my first flight in, and this picture means so much to me, you dont even know! rides good to!

Electroman7
04-19-2006, 02:05 PM
Flag that flew over the Alamo. It now resides in a museum in Mexico city.

frvrngn
04-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Mine is Jeremey Clarkson reviewing the Ariel Atom car. A) its one of the funniest episodes of Top Gear ever, especially when he calls himself an alien from the massive facial distortions. B) I just have to own that car one day!

Here is a link to the review - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdkEV-t9jg0

Geoff_Gino
04-19-2006, 03:39 PM
How I feel most of the time.

qban_flyer
04-21-2006, 05:04 AM
Just switched again.

This one is the latest addition to my stable, the Airfoilz YAK-54. A very snappy performer and superb flyer. :)

redgiki
04-21-2006, 10:04 AM
It's a photo I took of the cowling of my E-Flite P-47D. Just liked it, no reason really. I'll probably change it.

(In case I have changed it when you read this thread, it's a playing card of a cat eating an airplane...)

dogz
04-29-2006, 04:52 PM
I love star wars and R2-D2 is really the true hero,he save everybody all the time.Plus he is very funny and has the most personality!!!!

Garret H
01-31-2008, 07:33 PM
Okay, here's mine. I have raised domestic Mallard ducks twice, and the duck in my avatar is Walter.

The second part is...I have to wear my sunglasses everywhere, because I have very sensitive (to sunlight) eyes. Almost everyone I know makes some kind of a comment about my "shades" every time I see them. :tc: Also, because I always wear them (mainly at the field!) I always get "racoon eyes."

Put the two together, and....

Garret H

Liquidity
01-31-2008, 08:46 PM
Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet. This is the ribbon the AF is issued for service in Iraq during the war.

Grasshopper
01-31-2008, 09:37 PM
My username is Grasshopper. My avatar is a grasshopper. Took me 3 weeks to come up with that one.

constantCrash
01-31-2008, 10:12 PM
It's my Cat curry, He's a purebred red Persian that I saved from a shelter. He's like me, Lazy, and grumpy most of the time. (he's also shaved in the picture)

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/image.php?u=11673&dateline=1191592687

Grasshopper
01-31-2008, 10:13 PM
It's my Cat curry, He's a purebred red Persian that I saved from a shelter. He's like me, Lazy, and grumpy most of the time. (he's also shaved in the picture)

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/image.php?u=11673&dateline=1191592687

No wonder he's grumpy. :D

crxmanpat
01-31-2008, 10:14 PM
Man Garret, you dug up an old one! :D

Going back through this thread, it's funny to sse how many folks have changed their avatars over time. It's also sad to see some old familiar names that haven't been around in quite a while.

aviatordave
01-31-2008, 10:26 PM
I just use this because everyone gives me a hard time about where I live. A few million acres of corn and people want to label you......sheesh...

crxmanpat
01-31-2008, 10:42 PM
Don't forget guys. If you have a regualr size pic of your avatar, put it in your post for 2 reasons:

1 - Most people change avatars occassionally.

2 - Sometimes it's hard to make out stuff in the avatar. A bigger pic helps!

dmmalish
01-31-2008, 11:05 PM
mine is a photo of me and a few other guys last summer getting ready to maiden one of the guys 10 foot wingspan electric j3 cub i'm the cool guy in the sun glasses :)

firemanbill
01-31-2008, 11:08 PM
Changed mine a while back from the 'ol VDub.

Now it is my signature plane. A Cox 1/5th scale Waco YMF-5

fr4nk1yn
01-31-2008, 11:08 PM
My avatar is Snoopy on top of his dog house "dogfighting" the Red Baron. (:

Garret H
02-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Here are a few more that I made.

The one that say's "Admin" is one I made for by brother who is the administrator for our club's forum-based website. We love our neighborhood squirrels (that we have trained so well!), so I used that picture! Because my brother is the admin, we gave the squirrel a crown! The other is just another one I made. Note: all of the pictures are my own:tc:

The other duck avatar is just one more that I used to have on here.

max2112
02-01-2008, 02:37 AM
I have only had two so far, and both are Army related.

This one is the Regimental Crest of the Ordnance Corps (http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/branches/Ordnance.htm). I belong to it because I am electronics repair tech.
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=54136&stc=1&d=1201832594

The other one I have used is called the "Eagle Rising". It symbolizes the US Army Warrant Officer Corps (http://www.usawoa.org/woheritage/Origin_of_Eagle_Rising.htm), which I am proudly a member of.
http://www.usawoa.org/WEGLBRAS.JPG

Great thread! Let's keep it going!

GreenAce92
02-01-2008, 02:39 AM
ive got a weird dog likes to play dressup lol.

Elfi Flyer
02-01-2008, 03:56 AM
What can I say, it's one of my favorite planes. Got three of them.

Elfi #1 - Original non-aileron version

Elfi #2 - Aileron version

Elfi #3 - More recent non-aileron version

All three are now upgraded to brushless motor/Lipo configuration.

crxmanpat
02-01-2008, 04:27 AM
Garret,

Now you just need one that says "O Rly?". :D

offtom
02-01-2008, 01:22 PM
That's Megan

I'm her servant.

billintn
02-01-2008, 02:54 PM
mine is a photo of a navion. Been my favorite aircraft since I saw one at our local airport around '52. Scratchbuild in process.

Garret H
02-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Garret,

Now you just need one that says "O Rly?". :D

As for the squirrels, generally they are saying "Give me food." :silly:

ElectricMoose
02-02-2008, 12:31 AM
TCU Horned Frogs!! Its a college my family seems to gravitate towards. I'm thinking of finishing my pre-med there myself or perhaps UTA.

Hodgehound
02-02-2008, 12:48 AM
Mine is the result of some Slo Buddy Combat. My friend and I hit almost head on and my landing gear imbedded in his wing. We both landed safely but he came down with 4 wheels and I came down with 0!!! Pretty funny and the people standing around watching got a kick out of it too!:tc:

redneckflyer
02-02-2008, 11:16 AM
well my avatar is the first plane i ever flew! its called the "ercoupe" a "1949Ercoupe415CD" to be exact.
good idea pat i should have thought of this!;-)

crxmanpat
02-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Redneck,

You may want to go back and check post #29. ;) :p

BMitchely
02-03-2008, 02:29 AM
Hi All,

Mine is a pic of a Possum that I raised from a baby. He thought, he was a cat. He died as most Possums do in the south, sleeping in the street. Possums are not known for their intelligence...

And now you know,
Mitch

P.S. Check out the Possum Pics!!!

firemanbill
02-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Hey Mitch Welcome to Wattflyer. I was in Roanoke back in the fall at a conference at the Roanoke Hotel, Nice place.

If you ever get down Tidewater way let me know! We'll go fly.:D

BMitchely
02-03-2008, 02:42 AM
Cool, I don't get down to the tidewater often. Usually to either Tabb or Glouscester, sometimes I still get Newport News. But those are rare for me these days. Seems that they need folks who are still willing to run North Carolina. I will, besides the miles are good.

Roanoke, Yep LOVE it Wife and I along with the young'un moved here full time in late August, from Blue Ridge, GA. Nice folks, Good roads, and hobby stores EVERYWHERE!!!

Perhaps if I get that way with a little time to kill, we can get together. I usually keep a plane in the truck. There is a heli in there now...

Thanks For The Welcome,
Mitch

firemanbill
02-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Oh Cool! I live in Tabb, just down the road from the High School!

Yeah the mountains are sure Beautiful up that way. My home is in Knoxville so we go through there at least a couple times a year up and down 81

Angler-Hi
02-03-2008, 02:53 AM
My avatar is just a picture of me. I was new to the whole forum scene and until Wattflyer, I didn't even know what an avatar was. The picture was taken by a buddy of mine while I was sitting in the my turret of our Humvee, pulling security at an Iraqi Police station.

Mike

BMitchely
02-03-2008, 02:57 AM
Oh Cool! I live in Tabb, just down the road from the High School!

Yeah the mountains are sure Beautiful up that way. My home is in Knoxville so we go through there at least a couple times a year up and down 81

COOL! I used to run Kimberly Clark just south of Knoxville. I used to get in trouble with the company when I left the house, in Mineral Bluff, GA going to KC. I would run US 129 "The Dragon" Of course very early in the morning because at 75' long I took up both lanes and then some. Had to look for headlights in the trees you know, and listen for the air horns coming the other way. My gosh what a small world!

I will have to request a run to the Tabb Walmart, I am a contractor for Walmart. I can usually time these things so I run out of time when I get to my destination.

Perhaps on you next trip home we could get together, either way to K'ville goes close to Roanoke. Do you do I-64 to I-81 or 460 across the state?

firemanbill
02-03-2008, 03:04 AM
Good 'ol Wally World! just a stones throw from the house. That's where the drive in theater used to be!

We do the 64 to 81 route. We've tried the NC route as well as 460 but this way seems the quickest. My wifes folks live in Corryton out in East Knoxville off Rutledge pike.

yeah small world indeed. My father was driver for many years. He used to run for the old ICCC before they went under. He is a manager in Knoxville now for a building supply place called Grey-Hodges. I took many a trip with him in the old Cabover Kenworth:D

COOL! I used to run Kimberly Clark just south of Knoxville. I used to get in trouble with the company when I left the house, in Mineral Bluff, GA going to KC. I would run US 129 "The Dragon" Of course very early in the morning because at 75' long I took up both lanes and then some. Had to look for headlights in the trees you know, and listen for the air horns coming the other way. My gosh what a small world!

I will have to request a run to the Tabb Walmart, I am a contractor for Walmart. I can usually time these things so I run out of time when I get to my destination.

Perhaps on you next trip home we could get together, either way to K'ville goes close to Roanoke. Do you do I-64 to I-81 or 460 across the state?

redneckflyer
02-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Redneck,

You may want to go back and check post #29. ;) :p

woops sorry but at least i got a bigger pic in there!:Q thanks pat!;)

Angler-Hi
02-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Welcome to Wattflyer Mitch!

Mike

up_ya_go
02-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Mine is a photo of a B727 I took before departing Cairns in Queensland shortly before I retired in 2003... A freighter flight Cairns - Townsville - Brisbane - Melbourne . Tried to get the setting sun to show up the "T" tail of the dear old girl. Now 44 years of airline flying is a distant and almost unbeleivable memory ....
Trying these days to complete a R/C flight without crashing .... gee I'm getting good at doing repairs !!! :ws::ws: but it's fun.
I know I can't contribute much/anything to the forum ... but I sure do enjoy reading all the good stuff you guys and gals write here. Info on everything !!! It's a great site and I get a lot of pleasure from it by golly .
Thanks to you all !!!:D:D

dmmalish
02-08-2008, 09:18 AM
just share some of your real flying story's with us that would be a great contribution most of us have not had the oppurtunity to fly from the captains seat :)

Mine is a photo of a B727 I took before departing Cairns in Queensland shortly before I retired in 2003... A freighter flight Cairns - Townsville - Brisbane - Melbourne . Tried to get the setting sun to show up the "T" tail of the dear old girl. Now 44 years of airline flying is a distant and almost unbeleivable memory ....
Trying these days to complete a R/C flight without crashing .... gee I'm getting good at doing repairs !!! :ws::ws: but it's fun.
I know I can't contribute much/anything to the forum ... but I sure do enjoy reading all the good stuff you guys and gals write here. Info on everything !!! It's a great site and I get a lot of pleasure from it by golly .
Thanks to you all !!!:D:D

up_ya_go
02-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks dmmalish !
Maybe the easiest way to respond, would be simply to say that I thank God to have been so privalaged to have had a lifetime in the Airline Industry.
These days I know it is becoming harder as a career.
How fortunate was I , in the early 60's, to be privalaliged to fly with so many WW2 Captains who had flown in every theatre of war, on every type of A/C. It was almost impossible to get them to talk about it though.
I feel it was an extreme honour ... to say that in 1964, when the first B727 came to Australia , I had the absolute, probably ... life changing experience, of doing my endorsement ( as an F/O) with Captain Lew Wallick, the Boeing ( then) Chief Test Pilot of the B727 programme. Though I was to spend most of my life checking and training on several types of aeroplanes in Aus and overseas, I never again met such a natural pilot or instructor ... ever again ... even though I met some rippers !!!!
I felt very honoured once , when I went to the Boeing Factory in Seattle with a lady friend , having bought our entry tickets, was talking to one of the Boeing guys there before we started the tour, we were chattiing , and he said .... wait here I'll be back in a moment .
When he came back , he had a refund of our money for the tour and said .... Anyone who has flown with Lew Wallick is a guest here .. brings tears to my eyes still .. as I have so much respect for that man !
The rest of it ... well much the same as everyone else.... explosive engine failure from Porta Plata on a B767 and stuff we got paid to handle.
I look back with much happy memories of criss crossing the USA on the way from Europe to Miami and to LA. It was amazing to track down the East coast , and also to see Hudson bay in winter and in summer.
God speed you all
So many thanks !!! :ws:

dmmalish
02-09-2008, 12:33 PM
What a career sounds very interesting to say the least do you still hold your license or have you given up flying the real birds altogether, thanks for sharing your story.
Dave

up_ya_go
02-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Hi Dave !! Thanks mate for your interest . Our licences are allways vallid. But to use the licence in practise we need , a current medical certificate . For me I have had recent medical checkups that I'm told are fine ( blimey I'm now almost 69) ... but these days mate I just am happy to try to get these R/C aeroplanes under control. In a couple of days I'm going with a Flight Engineer I used to fly with , to get some tuition on a couple of trainers he has in his hanger and using his buddy box , he hopefully will keep me under controll.
Take care
all the best
Ray

crxmanpat
12-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Been a while since I looked at this one. Bump it up for the newbies!

Rabbitcreekok
12-17-2009, 03:49 AM
Been a while since I looked at this one. Bump it up for the newbies!

I am not exactly a newbie, but I missed this the first time around.

My avatar is a photo of my Dad standing in front of a Seversky P-35 (http://ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/1998/04/stuff_eng_detail_p35.htm). The P-35 was the forerunner of the P-47.

My Dad was a flight instructor before and during WWII at Curtis Field in Brady, Texas, where I was born.

crxmanpat
03-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Time for another bump, especially since I have changed my avatar. This is my Nico Hobbies Mini F-22 pusher jet. This is my most popular selling model.

Old Fart
03-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Try this again. According to the system, I have an avatar - but I can't see it :(

crxmanpat
03-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Jeff,

I don't ever recall seeing an avatar for you. You have a profile pic (not the same as an avatar), which is the white glider with red polka dots. Is that what it's supposed to be?

Old Fart
03-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Fixed it - was in the wrong section. And those are Visibility Aids, not polka dots :)

My avatar is my latest acquisition - 3.1M F3F plane. Cat didn't come with the plane.

crxmanpat
03-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Visibility Aids, I love it! :D

tr4252
03-05-2012, 09:38 PM
My avatar is derived from a screen shot of (my) Fokker DR1 in FMS. I got the weird paint job by using a Corel Photo Paint "texture fill" on the bitmap of the plane.

Tom

Old Fart
03-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Visibility Aids, I love it! :D

With a 118" wingspan, you wouldn't think even I would need it - but the prevoius owner did them. At 175 oz, I don't want to hit myself :(

frankinfremont
08-06-2015, 11:22 PM
I picked the T-Birds because I'm retired USAF. Most of my career was spent as a boom operator on tankers going back to the good old KC-97 and then upgraded to the KC-135. Finished the last 3 yrs of my career as an AF Recruiter. Retired in 1970.

Tepid Pilot
08-07-2015, 12:01 AM
Playing the bass guitar for our variety band at a "concert" prior to the July 4th fireworks exhibition at NAS Kingsville in Y2K.

TP
AMA 59376

Old Fart
08-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Playing the bass guitar for our variety band at a "concert" prior to the July 4th fireworks exhibition at NAS Kingsville in Y2K.

TP
AMA 59376

What song was the band playing when that picture was taken? :)

birdDog
08-07-2015, 12:43 AM
Something I ran across while searching for Adobe Photoshop action sets. The three leaders made me think of brushless leads.

dahawk
08-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Mine is from the Czech demo team flying L-39's in formation

solentlife
08-07-2015, 05:43 AM
Mine is the Hobby King Parkjet taken just before doing the 222kph speed run.
3700kv 450 heli motor and 3S ...

Nigel

Tepid Pilot
08-07-2015, 03:07 PM
What song was the band playing when that picture was taken? :)

It's been fifteen years so the best I can do is since accordion man extraordinaire, Sam Falcon, was on stage it must have been one of the Tejano tunes we rehearsed specifically for the event. Sam was not a regular member, it was a one shot deal. We also had a horn section for that show.

It's fascinating to me that in Southernmost Texas there's a subculture of really great musicians who play the dozens of little dive cantinas in the region. Sam is every bit the player that Flaco Jimenez is, but he is content to remain under the radar. Flaco gets the glory and the ink, Sam just has fun.

TP

Rabbitcreekok
08-07-2015, 03:25 PM

TP
AMA 59376

I grew up in Alice. Moved away in 1960 when I was a senior in high school.

Rabbitcreekok
08-07-2015, 03:28 PM
I have posted this before, but I will do so again. My avatar is a photo of my Dad in front of a Seversky P-35, the forerunner of the P-47. He was a flight instructor at Curtis Field in Brady, TX during the war.

FlyWheel
08-07-2015, 03:50 PM
My primary passion is bicycling, has been since 1972. My CB handle was The Wheelman* and has since become a nickname, a personal moniker. So when I got into model aircraft a few years ago and needed an appropriate handle for the groups I chose "fly" for this hobby, and glued it onto the first part of that moniker; the result was FlyWheel. Naturally I wanted an avatar to match, so I went looking for some sort of flying bicycle, and when I found this "Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines" style logo, I thought "perfect". It has been my avatar for every MA group I have joined.

*A wheelman is an archaic term for a bicyclist. The Olde Tyme high wheeled bikes were nicknamed "wheels", as in "I'm going to ride my wheel today".

solentlife
08-07-2015, 04:14 PM
Here and on WF is the Parkjet that hit 222kph ...

But over on RCMF (UK) - I have a shot of me starting up my Enya 35 powered Rojair Spitfire 24 .... brilliant model

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/nluther/Models/Old%20models/RojairSpitfireBW.jpg (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/nluther/media/Models/Old%20models/RojairSpitfireBW.jpg.html)

Nigel

theapplepi3.14
08-09-2015, 06:24 PM
it is the airplane I learned to fly on...