PDA

View Full Version : Drinking near Dyer Tennessee

Old Man
04-19-2006, 01:44 AM
A guy that lived near Dyer Tennessee was visiting a new pub in Dyer. He ordered three beers then casually drank them one at a time. When he ordered three more the bartender said hed be glad pour them one at a time so they dont get warm. The guy thanked him but explained, You see, my two brothers recently moved out of the country. Before they left we formed a pact that whenever we drank we would have three at a time, in honor of each other, for as long as we lived. The bartender thought this was very nice and the guy became a regular at the bar, always ordering his beers three at a time. At one visit, though, the guy ordered just two beers. The bartender, remembering the pact, asked if something unfortunate had happened to one of his brothers. Oh no, its nothing like that. the guy said, You see, its Lent, and I gave up drinking for Lent. :eek:

Don Sims
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
LOL Old Man! Glad to see you posting here at WF!! Welcome!

Old Man
04-19-2006, 01:55 AM
LOL Old Man! Glad to see you posting here at WF!! Welcome!
I was looking around and saw you were here so I had to sign up. I hope that all is going well.

David

Don Sims
04-19-2006, 02:02 AM
It is great to see another familier poster David. Things are going well, how about yourself??