PDA

View Full Version : Texas mice are tough

Don Sims
04-19-2006, 01:52 AM
Three mice are sitting at a bar after the funeral of an Illinois mouse, killed by an 80-year-old lady with a broom, trying to impress each other about how much tougher they are.

The Wisconsin mouse throws down a shot of bourbon, slams the empty glass onto the bar, turns to the Iowa mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The Indiana mouse orders up two shots of tequila, drinks them down one after the other, slams both glasses onto the bar, turns to the Wisconsin mouse and replies, "Oh yeah? When I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it up to a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

They both turn to the Texas mouse.

The Texas mouse finishes the beer he has in front of him, lets out a long sigh and says to the two, "I don't have time for this bull." Gotta go home and have sex with the cat."

Old Man
04-19-2006, 02:08 AM
Three mice are sitting at a bar after the funeral of an Illinois mouse, killed by an 80-year-old lady with a broom, trying to impress each other about how much tougher they are.

The Wisconsin mouse throws down a shot of bourbon, slams the empty glass onto the bar, turns to the Iowa mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The Indiana mouse orders up two shots of tequila, drinks them down one after the other, slams both glasses onto the bar, turns to the Wisconsin mouse and replies, "Oh yeah? When I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it up to a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

They both turn to the Texas mouse.

The Texas mouse finishes the beer he has in front of him, lets out a long sigh and says to the two, "I don't have time for this bull." Gotta go home and have sex with the cat."
LOL!!! That sounds about right. Did I mention that we are moving to Texas this summer.:D I will be putting my house on the market in the next couple of weeks. Old Lady has been working down there for the past 11 weeks. Looks like you will have to edit some of your jokes:rolleyes:

David

Don Sims
04-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

We're a bit more lose with the jokes than site X was.

Texas-Texas, my past employer used to ask me to move down there. My buddies that went were always fired so I stayed in South Louisiana. :eek:

It is a great state to live and there are great folks who live there. Hope you and the wife enjoy it! Selling a home can get frustrating as does long commutes. Good luck with the future move!

rca
04-19-2006, 02:41 AM
Welcome to Texas! What part of our great state will you be moving to?

ron

Old Man
04-19-2006, 02:46 AM
Welcome to Texas! What part of our great state will you be moving to?

ron
We are moving To Austin. It looks like the south/south west side of Austin, maybe the Dripping Springs area. Where are you located?

What does the e-flight seen look like in Texas?

TLyttle
04-20-2006, 03:33 AM
Oh, no, don't get into the Texas jokes, some of them are really too funny (except for a Texan!!!)

Old Man
04-20-2006, 04:06 AM
Oh, no, don't get into the Texas jokes, some of them are really too funny (except for a Texan!!!)
Too late! Don and I had a long running battle of the jokes on another site. I just found him lurking here so it is game on:D

I guess it will be Indiana and Tennessee jokes until I move. Then I am sure that the Sultan of satire will start on Texas jokes.:rolleyes:

rca
04-20-2006, 06:39 AM
We are moving To Austin. It looks like the south/south west side of Austin, maybe the Dripping Springs area. Where are you located?

What does the e-flight seen look like in Texas?

I'm in Sugar Land, which is just outside of Houston. I am a UT graduate (that would be the University of Texas Don) so I lived in Austin for several years and love to visit. Austin is a great town, lots to do outdoors. Not sure about the Eflite scene though, I'm pretty new to it myself. Seems like there are several clubs in the Austin area though.

People in Austin like to be outside so hopefully there are fellow flyers there.

ron

Old Man
04-25-2006, 11:06 PM
I'm in Sugar Land, which is just outside of Houston. I am a UT graduate (that would be the University of Texas Don) so I lived in Austin for several years and love to visit. Austin is a great town, lots to do outdoors. Not sure about the Eflite scene though, I'm pretty new to it myself. Seems like there are several clubs in the Austin area though.

People in Austin like to be outside so hopefully there are fellow flyers there.

ron
Ron it is a good news bad news thing. After some research I found the following:

Bad news: Austin has banned all radio controlled activities in the city parks.

Good news: I did find Hill Country Aeromodelers club on the south side of Austin.

Bad news: The majority of the members are flying slimers

Good news: They have a dedicated area for e-flight and helis.