PDA

View Full Version : novice needs help with a Turnigy 3530 1100

postie
08-31-2011, 11:56 PM
hi...this is my problem...how to reverse the shaft on a C3530-1100 to fly in a multiplex fun cub???
when holding the motor the lettering in right side up and shaft is coming out of top of the motor .... I want it out the bottom
How do I decide which wire colours line up on the ECS???

yes I am a novice:D .... sure hope some will have the time to help me
postie:eek:

ron_van_sommeren
09-01-2011, 05:07 AM
www.innov8tivedesigns.com
-> howto videos
-> exchanging a shaft

cyclingsarge
09-01-2011, 05:26 AM
I have a fun cub and I am trying to figure what why u need to do that? How about a picture for clarity.

JetPlaneFlyer
09-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Also puzzled why you would need to do that unless the motor was incorrectly assembled by the factory (unlikely)

Forget the writing, that's just a sticker which could be stuck on either way.. The end of the motor that the wires go into is the fixed end. The motor shaft should normally stick out of that same end.

Like in the photo here (ignore writing, look at the wires): http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__3883__TR_35_30C_1100kv_Brushless_Outrunner_Eq_AX i_2808_.html

If you want to mount the prop on the opposite end to where the shaft sticks out then the motor comes with a prop adapter that bolts to the rotating end of the motor... The shaft would then just stick through a hole in the firewall/mount.

As for the wires.. just connect them any way you like.. If the motor runs backward swap over any two and direction will be reversed.

Steve