PDA

View Full Version : Funjet

CHELLIE
10-26-2011, 11:53 AM
I have a used Original funjet for sale in very very good condition, flown maybe 4 times and no Crashes yea :D this one went 103 mph, this funjet comes with 2 - HXT 9 gram servos and extention leads installed. you need to install your own power system in it, I will be selling some power systems very soon on ebay, I Have to many RC Planes, I need to make some room around here ;) Take care, Chellie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC-Funjet-Multiplex-Airplane-Pusher-Jet-/140627066946?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item20be06c042

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=154293&d=1319622950

Kirsty_Carnage
10-26-2011, 11:59 AM
If I lived in the states I would buy it for my fiance, he's been after one for a while for FPV use.
But like you, we have far too many & not enough spce!

Kirsty

CHELLIE
10-26-2011, 12:06 PM
If I lived in the states I would buy it for my fiance, he's been after one for a while for FPV use.
But like you, we have far too many & not enough spce!

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty :ws: Nice to hear from you Again :$ yes I have a whole room filled with RC Planes and they are starting to drive me out of the house :D they are everywhere and they seem to multiply by themselfs :rolleyes: :silly::roll: :Q Well almost ;-) Take care and Have fun, Chellie

Kirsty_Carnage
11-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Hi Kirsty :ws: Nice to hear from you Again :$ yes I have a whole room filled with RC Planes and they are starting to drive me out of the house :D they are everywhere and they seem to multiply by themselfs :rolleyes: :silly::roll: :Q Well almost ;-) Take care and Have fun, Chellie

Hi stranger,
Hows you Chellie...well I hope?
I live in a standard 3 bedroom rabbit hutch here in the UK, so hardly any room anywhere...here's how things are.

Behind the sette in the living room is a Droidworx octo SJ8...still under construction. In the hall is an 88" span SU26 (50cc petrol), under the stairs are 1 x trex600e, 1 x phase 3 F16 & a RC factory flash. In the kitchen we have a 60" span Rc buzzard.....still got room on top of my bedroom draws ;)

Kirsty

CHELLIE
11-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Hi stranger,
Hows you Chellie...well I hope?
I live in a standard 3 bedroom rabbit hutch here in the UK, so hardly any room anywhere...here's how things are.

Behind the sette in the living room is a Droidworx octo SJ8...still under construction. In the hall is an 88" span SU26 (50cc petrol), under the stairs are 1 x trex600e, 1 x phase 3 F16 & a RC factory flash. In the kitchen we have a 60" span Rc buzzard.....still got room on top of my bedroom draws ;)

Kirsty

I am Doing Great Kristy :ws: Thank you for asking :$ I have lots planes that I am Not using and they are collecting dust, To tell you the truth, I have more fun with my scratch built planes :D they seem to fly better than the store bought ones ;-) I have 60 size planes, a giant Bi Plane and all kinds of inbetween size planes, I am getting rid of the planes that I have not flown for over 2 years, Take care and Have fun, Chellie