PDA

View Full Version : AirPower Precision Magnetic Balancer Plus !!

Dirk
04-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Balance fittings of this helicopter with special-purpose blade, adopt the advanced aluminium alloy material of 6061-T6, and cut and make with CNC an organic whole, the whole fittings pass the perfect weight balance and adjust. Perfect fittings, make us already existing the magnetism float the screw equalizer become the multi-functional , handy balanced tool of model, it is more convenient , more handy to let you use!

Suitable: Gas 30 grades of helicopters Blades, an electronic helicopter Blades.

Please visit : http://www.airpowernet.com/

redgiki
04-30-2006, 11:27 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what advantages does your balancer offer vs. something like a Dubro Tru-Spin prop balancer, which also does rotors very well?

(You use the second balance wheel opening for balancing rotos on the Tru-Spin, it works really well.)

watt_the?!
05-01-2006, 10:27 AM
i agree.....but also want to know how come airpower are making stuff already on the market?....like ducted fans the same size/perfomance as the wemotecs, and now this balancer which seems for all intents and purposes, to do the same job as others available....?

ps i posed this as part of the ''send us your ideas'' section of the AP site and didnt receive a response...

Tim

Dirk
05-01-2006, 06:29 PM
i agree.....but also want to know how come airpower are making stuff already on the market?....like ducted fans the same size/perfomance as the wemotecs, and now this balancer which seems for all intents and purposes, to do the same job as others available....?

ps i posed this as part of the ''send us your ideas'' section of the AP site and didnt receive a response...

Tim

Dear Tim,
Thanks for your e-mail. There are many manufacturers are producing similier products, such as ducted fans, and at the moment most of the duct fans are the same size, but this does not mean the performance is same. It does not mean that a manufacture can not producing a product which has sold in the market from other brand. Each products has it own design and funtion.

Dirk

watt_the?!
05-01-2006, 11:06 PM
thanks Dirk.

I believe that I can tell the difference between fans. At the moment people see yours and compare the specs and prices to wemotecs.

The efficiencies of the wemos is optimal- you cant do any better than that unless you hand make them.

The rest is blood out of a stone.

I do agree that you can also sell in the market, but it at least halves the demographic...so why?

as mentioned in my email to the ''ideas'' section...why not do a decent 65mm, 75mm, 55mm fan selection?

Anywhoo...

Cheers,

Tim