PDA

View Full Version : Want to trade - JR 610UL for Hitec Super-slim

coloradoz
05-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Want to trade NIP JR610UL for hitec super-slim. I know Hitec does not make the super-slim anymore - Must be positive shift. Let me know, need more channels for my glider.

TIA...

coloradoz
06-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Still looking

Rugar
06-06-2006, 08:41 PM
They are really getting hard to find now. Why Hitec discontinued them I will never understand. I wouldn't mind finding one myself in NEG shift. These are some good RX's.

coloradoz
06-06-2006, 09:09 PM
I don't know either - I think Hitec is/has come out with a 9 chan synth RX in a slightly smaller package (at twice the price!). Way too fancy for my needs - unless it gets priced like any other standard RX that I could buy. But honestly, I've heard a lot of 'scar tissue' being developed by the modelling community on some of the DSP based RX technology. A LOT of folks I know turn off all that DSP stuff (if they can) because of 'unpredictable' or 'undesireable' results. It looks like the only 2 RX's from Hitec that I liked (The superslim and the 555) have been discontinued.

Here's the link to the new one.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=HRC20472

I just don't need anything that expensive or fancy - just a plain old superslim. I mean, crap - I found that i had to retool myself almost completely just to fly these little foam planes. I bought up a bunch of the new JR RX's thinking that I would like this foamy thing (mostly due to the dark force) - but common sense has prevailed and I've gone back to nitro. I think its the fumes, I really like the fumes - there are no fumes with this electric stuff.

Thanks for the reply - I'll make ya a deal - I'll be on the lookout for a neg shift version for you and you can help me find a pos shift version??

Rugar
06-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the reply - I'll make ya a deal - I'll be on the lookout for a neg shift version for you and you can help me find a pos shift version??

Deal! :D

NumbSkull
06-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Don't know if he would trade, but if your still looking for super slims on pos shift, this guy has three of them at $45 each...