PDA

View Full Version : Bob White's Instructional Videos

Helitown
05-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Not sure if you all know Bob White (finless). He created many instructional videos on a wide range of Trex 450 setting up and build subjects. Though his videos were done on Trex 450, most of them can be applied to all other mini ehelicopters. His videos had been removed from RunRyder yesterday becuase of some issues there. Last night this was a hot topic in the eheli community. Now all his videos are up and running again at his new home at Helifreak. I got links to all his video here: http://www.helitown.com/VedeoInstructionsbyBobWhite.html

Fly Away Ohm
05-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the links Helitown!

My word, the folks at RunRyder are cetainly getting their knickers in a knot over this one!:eek:

People here at Wattflyer are so much more civilised, don't you think?;)

spot282
05-16-2006, 02:51 AM
Yea thanks heli, I know I have been using the videos that finless put out. Sounds like it was politics and egos at work getting in the way of good information. I'm glad finless found somewhere good for him to go to.

Helitown
05-16-2006, 04:01 AM
Thanks for the links Helitown!

My word, the folks at RunRyder are cetainly getting their knickers in a knot over this one!:eek:

People here at Wattflyer are so much more civilised, don't you think?;)

Yes, I agee I can see that and I think we need to keep it that way as we all just want to have fun and help others to share the fun - nothing more. :)

Helitown
05-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Just want to point out that Bob White has just fisnished his complete series of Trex450 build videos (I would say anything you need to know about building a Trex450 from a to z) and I got the links there on his page (http://www.helitown.com/VedeoInstructionsbyBobWhite.html). He is an awesome man.

Boh6368
05-29-2006, 03:28 PM
These videos are very helpful, I use these to build my T-Rex SE ..Thanks again to Finless aka Bob White for such great videos we all here a Wattflyer appreciate your videos..I recomment getting and watching these to anyone who is building a T-Rex..:)

Helitown
06-25-2006, 12:51 AM
Just to let everybody know that Bob has finished some Hirobo Lepton EX build videos - all the links are on Bob White's page on HeliTown. This new e-heli from Hirobo seems to catch everybody 's attention quickly.