PDA

View Full Version : Airfoilz In Hawaii

Nitro Blast
05-28-2006, 03:18 AM
Aloha from Hawai'i !!

Yea, you can all hate me now. Weather is perfect, and thanks to Paul G @ AIRFOILZ, Team AIRFOILZ will be representing in Hawaii at this weekends Holiday event and BBQ.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7890/sedge0030ul.jpg

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1182/sedge0040fu.jpg

Here I am with the new EDGE 540! AIRFOILZ is also sponsoring the event with a YAK GIVEAWAY! Super props to Paul & AIRFOILZ!

This is the first time the Local Boys at the ASFC had seen a true airfoil on a foamie, and boy oh boy were they impressed! 15mph wind and still 3D baby! I think 6 different pilots flew the EDGE 540 today, and all loved it!

Looks like the flat foamies will get a run tomorrow from me for sure! (And I have to say that the improvements to the AirfoilZ planes are great, some pre-cut holes that werent there, and an improved wheel makes the grass takeoff's and landings much better. KUDOS!!)

Sunday and Monday will be packed with flying, I'll try to report back if I can get back on a computer before I fly home on June 1.

AirfoilZ planes and Hawaiian hospitality. Can it get any better?

airmail wf
05-28-2006, 03:51 AM
Aloha from Hawai'i !!

Yea, you can all hate me now. ?

Hey, we hated you before.;) Just kidding. Sounds like you are going to have a great time. You know this is flying season here, so we are all flying. You are just in a nicer spot. Have fun. And yes we are all jealous.:(

qban_flyer
05-28-2006, 04:15 AM
Nice to see others than us are also having fun with the Airfoilz models. :D

Have a great time!!! ;)

Rugar
05-28-2006, 05:11 AM
Aloha from Hawai'i !!

Yea, you can all hate me now. Weather is perfect, AirfoilZ planes and Hawaiian hospitality. Can it get any better?

Just rub it in will ya? :D
Have fun over there, and yes, the rest of us are wishing we were there with you.

Nitro Blast
05-28-2006, 05:24 AM
I'll get some more photos during the main event tomorrow and Monday.

The BBQ is turning now and its gonna be a full belly night....them locals do know how to eat!

qban_flyer
05-28-2006, 07:14 AM
I'll get some more photos during the main event tomorrow and Monday.

The BBQ is turning now and its gonna be a full belly night....them locals do know how to eat!

I bet they do! :)

Can you send "at least" us the bones? Plzzz. :D