PDA

View Full Version : To all Service Men and Women...THANK YOU!

Grasshopper
05-29-2006, 04:03 PM
I just wanted to take a minute and thank all the Service Men and Women (Past and Present) for their service to our country. Memeorial Day brings their efforts to the forefront but we need to remember that they continue protecting us and our freedom 24/7/365, not just on the holidays.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU! God has certainly blessed us with you!

Tom

Doppelganger
05-29-2006, 04:32 PM
Thanks TW,
And thank you for your support.

Steve

qban_flyer
05-29-2006, 07:17 PM
I add my sentiments to that of Grasshopper's and Doppelganger's.

May God Bless America now and forever.

firemanbill
05-29-2006, 08:35 PM
Thanks from a Vet!

And my thanks go out to all those who served before me, with me, and are still serving today.

I got to spend the afternoon flying with an Active duty Air Force MSgt and an Active Duty Navy Senior Chief! Now tell me how could I have spent Memorial Day any better!:D

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Doppelganger
05-29-2006, 11:58 PM
Hmph! Coulda been better if I were there!:mad:
Don't listen to me, that was the voice of jealousy.:o
Happy Memorial Day Bill. From one Vet, to another.:)

Steve

Don Sims
05-30-2006, 12:02 AM
We appreciate you Vets! Thanks!

firemanbill
05-30-2006, 12:09 AM
Hmph! Coulda been better if I were there!:mad:
Don't listen to me, that was the voice of jealousy.:o
Happy Memorial Day Bill. From one Vet, to another.:)

Steve

LOL Steve... John did great today. We gotta work on the setting up side and remembering the buddy cord. We'll get him more stick time next weekend.

Happy Memorial day to you my friend!:D

Rugar
05-30-2006, 12:18 AM
Thank You Vets!
Happy Memorial day all!

Doppelganger
05-30-2006, 01:07 AM
LOL Steve... John did great today. We gotta work on the setting up side and remembering the buddy cord. We'll get him more stick time next weekend.

Happy Memorial day to you my friend!:D

John said he had a good time. Said he needs to work out the bug in his Easystar. That guy has around 6 or seven planes already!:eek: I keep telling him to slow down. The guy aint listening!!!!!:)

Steve

firemanbill
05-30-2006, 01:22 AM
funny... The wife says the same thing to me:eek:

All it needs is the tail aligned better. Pointed that out to him and he saw it right away. It's kind of cocked to the left a little. Just enough to keep it in a constant right turn:eek: and that's with full left trim. Anyway he'll get it right. and yeah he has a bunch of stuff already. He should be good for a while

Bill

qban_flyer
05-30-2006, 01:30 AM
Memorial Day

A day to remember and thank all of those who have made it possible for us to live in a Free Society.

Especially remembered are those who have given their all so that we could enjoy it all.

May all our Heroes Rest In Peace.

firemanbill
05-30-2006, 01:55 AM
I hope no one minds but I'll take this opportunity to remember a good friend of mine who lost his life in the first gulf war.

SSgt John Blessinger lost his life in a AC-130 gunship that was shot down over the gulf in the first days of the air war.

A life, like many others, that was cut way to short defending our liberties and freedom!

May they Rest in Peace, all those fine men and women.

Doppelganger
05-30-2006, 02:57 AM
Amen. God Bless America, and her uniformed men and women. And also those who support them. Finally, Thank You SSgt John Blessinger. Your ultimate sacrifice is part of the fabric, that covers us in freedom. It is you, and those that paved the path of freedom before you, that has made this country great. And if I happen to make it to where you are, stop me and introduce yourself, because I'll never tire of meeting heroes.

Steve

qban_flyer
05-30-2006, 04:08 AM
Same here.

Army Dad
07-06-2006, 11:55 AM
As the father of a Cavalry Scout stationed at Ft. Hood texas Thank You to all who have posted here. We will be needing your prayers soon he has just received his deployment orders and will be going to Bagdad the last week in September. Thanks again to all. Dad

firemanbill
07-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey Dad your boy will be in my prayers. As is all of our fine young men and women serving our great nation.

I will put him and his company on my prayer list at our church as well!

God Bless

Doppelganger
07-06-2006, 11:52 PM
My prayers will be with you and yours. A fine young man you have. God bless.

Steve

Lancer31
07-11-2006, 11:05 PM
Not much I could say, that y'all haven't said! Thanks & you're welcome, and I'd be proud to do it all again, 'cept I'd try to be an even better soldier, this time, like you guys were & are!
(Well, what the heck, I did help get us Dock Crew of the month, once)!