PDA

View Full Version : Vendors announce up to 1 new product each week here

admin
07-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Vendors may post new product announcements in here and also in one forum topic area that is applicable (one per week max). Users may discuss these products openly. Vendors must disclose their affiliations (i.e. employee, owner, rep, sponsored pilot, demo pilot, etc) in order to provide transparency to WattFlyer members and visitors.

Terry
08-09-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm Terry Dean, VP of Dare Design & Engineering. We are model aircraft designers and manufacturers, primarily electric r/c. Do I understand correctly that I will be allowed to post an occasional announcement of some of our new models and accessories as they come available.
Will I be permitted to post our web address if asked? I don't want to violate the forum rules, as I too, dislike lots of advertising on discussion forums.

Dare Design has a few outstanding model designers, such as Pat Tritle, Mike Midkiff & Keith Sparks who all can offer up some very interesting conversation and input, especially on electric r/c & f/f.

These guy's are always working on something new.

Good luck to this forum. I hope we will be able to contribute something of value and also learn from other forum members.

John Worth
08-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Vendors may post new product announcements in here and also in one forum topic area that is applicable (one per week max). Users may discuss these products openly. Vendors must disclose their affiliations (i.e. employee, owner, rep, sponsored pilot, demo pilot, etc) in order to provide transparency to WattFlyer members and visitors.

RC MICRO WORLD. The online-for subscribers only monthly magazine for RC micro flighters. To see two free issues and descriptions of contents for later issues, go to www.cloud9rc.com For those who are not subscribers thesite provides one click access to the Cloud 9 RC products catalog and also to a host of other websites related to microflight.

For those who may be unaware, RC Micro World is the successor to RC MicroFlight magazine which stopped publication with the February 2005 issue.

John Worth, owner

mauilvr
08-10-2005, 05:47 AM
Hi John,
Congratulations - I'm sure many of us will look forward to your new magazine. Many people miss RC Microflight.

Good Luck!