PDA

View Full Version : Video editing... darn addicting

Nitro Blast
06-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Ok, yesterday I go to the field for some practice with my Airfoilz Yak. The video camera is in the flight box, and late in the day I ask Pedro to take the camera for a flight on his plane.

Un-prepaired, only one camera angle, and not expecting to really make anything to a clip or two, but with a little bit of time, I think I made a pretty good video. Please take a look, and watch it to the end. I know the 50/50 opinions on music, and one person's favorites are another persons noise, but I think I was able to capture lots of the music tempo changes with the flight, and made some acceptable choices for tunes.

http://www.nitroblast.com/video/Pedro_00011.wmv

What do you think? This version is at a reduced rate and resoloution for a fairly pain free download, hosted from my own server. The original DVD quality version is sharp enough to see downtown clearly when paused, and is very easy to watch due to the refresh rate.

qban_flyer
06-04-2006, 07:06 PM
My head is spinning from watching the right aileron, right elevator and the rudder move. :eek:

Great video and music. :)

Nitro Blast
06-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Oh my... you should see it on a big screen..... vvvrrrrrrr

qban_flyer
06-04-2006, 08:42 PM
NAW! THXS. :o

A 21" LCD PC monitor was large and close enough for me @ a 18" distance. :eek:

PS: Off to the CASA field in Rockville, MD to fly my AirfoilZ YAK-54. :D

Nitro Blast
01-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Wow... I forgot I was hosting this video... man the quality is substantially better than a Youtube vid....

aviatordave
01-08-2009, 01:47 PM
holy thread revival!

Youtube now hosts in HD, its not all that bad.