PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day!

firemanbill
06-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Happy Father's Day to all you great dads out there.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Don Sims
06-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Same to you Bill and all the other dads out there! Hope the dad's day Gremlin brought many a plane to you folks out there....

I've got 2 hitec receivers and an Easyglider floating this way. :)

qban_flyer
06-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Happy Father's Day to all you great dads out there.

I hope everyone has a great day!I second the motions! :)

Grasshopper
06-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Happy Fathers Day to you too Bill and all others. My 3 year old son woke me up this morning with an LED light system for one of my planes. I think I'll go back to bed and wake up again to see what's next.

firemanbill
06-18-2006, 05:51 PM
I think I'll go back to bed and wake up again to see what's next.

Now that's an idea! Why didn't I think of that.

My kids got me a Spektrum receiver and a big 'ol bucket of my favorite candy!!!:D

Grasshopper
06-19-2006, 12:19 AM
That's workin!!!! I'd take all the extra Spektrum receivers anyone wants to give me.

Crash Test Dummy
06-19-2006, 01:14 AM
Yea!! Happy day to all here!!:)

My kids [4+ son and daughter inlaw] came over for a brunch with my 5 grandkids. Were a pretty good size bunch and 2 of the kids aren't even married yet.:eek: We had a great time. They wore us out. I'm all rested up now so I think I'll go out for an evening flight or 2. My wife has the kids trained pretty well. They know that they don't need to shop till they drop, just give me some Visa gift cards or gift cards to the LHS and I'm a happy guy. No worrys about, will he like the ties or will the clothes fit. Just give me some hobby cash and I'm happy as a pig in a mud puddle!! :p LOL!

I'm happy to report that I got enough Hobby $ to get a new plane and maybe some servos.:cool: Now what to buy......Hummm. I have been eyeing the V-Diamond [by Hobby Lobby] that is due out at the end of this month. I also have a little hobby cash built up in my hobby War chest for some new batteries, my Lipos are all on their last leg. They will fly low AMP draw applications just fine but I need some new 4S 20C packs to power my 16-25-3 that I just put in my new BD-5.:D

Hope you all had a great day!!!!! Gotta go fly a bit, be back later tonight.

CTD

firemanbill
06-19-2006, 01:43 AM
Well I just got back in from my second Dad's day gift. They took me to see the movie "Cars".:D What a riot. I would highly recommend it to all of you!

qban_flyer
06-19-2006, 01:57 AM
Well I just got back in from my second Dad's day gift. They took me to see the movie "Cars".:D What a riot. I would highly recommend it to all of you!Well, I hope they release one about "Planes" soon. :D:D:D:D:D

firemanbill
06-19-2006, 01:59 AM
This one had a skywriting Bipe, 3 jet's that looked like harriers and 1 heli that could fly a tow truck around...:D

But I wasn't really paying that close of attention to that:rolleyes:

qban_flyer
06-19-2006, 03:31 AM
HMMM!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thomdoe
06-19-2006, 04:12 AM
Ctd, sounds great, looks like we all have nice kids. WHAT a wonderful thing to have. Mine let me sleep then they let me make them breakfast.Then they let me take them to the MALL !!!! We shopped for them. What a nice day ME AND MY GIRLS no dad stuff, JUST me and my girls. I do love them so much. Keith

Crash Test Dummy
06-19-2006, 05:37 AM
Yup, were a lucky group of guys alrite.

CTD