PDA

View Full Version : Saying hello to all the ones I normally chat with .... and others

EpoweredRc
06-20-2006, 04:26 AM
hey everyone, anyone who always rad my posts would know I haven't been around lately, well me my gf and my father all got into RC trucks.cars I got into it so that my gf Robin would have something in the RC world she could do, since she never got the hang of flying the planes, (and I thought maybe after she masters cars maybe she could get the hang of planes)

Anyways we went out and got her a Electric Rustler, then I got me a Electric Stampede and then my father just had to get into it again also so hes got a Rustler then went out and got a REVO 3.3.

Anyways I built us a dirt track to run on its like 75x52 feet, got a oval and then a part that extends out on one side with a table top.

Sadly, I have been spending my time on Rcuniverse,and a few other car sites. I try to jump over here and see whats going on every chance I get.

Here are some pictures, of my track, my fathers Revo, my gfs rustler and my Pede. I also built those Wood jumps I can move them anwhere and use them.

EpoweredRc
06-20-2006, 04:29 AM
Here is a Picture of my gfs Rustler jumping the new wood ramp. I was driving it.(it wouldnt fit in the first post)

Hope you guys are having fun and I will try to come around some more, feel free to email me or Pm me.

Don Sims
06-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Sounds like a hoot. That is a great track you made!

EpoweredRc
06-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Sounds like a hoot. That is a great track you made!

Thanks Don, gee, I figured I would have more replies, guess I am not missed after all. I see a few new names I am glad this site is still going strong, when I first joined I knew it would be a Big hit.