PDA

View Full Version : Banff, Canadian Rockies, Seattle

Kyle G.
06-29-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey guys, here are a few pictures I took while on vacation in the Canadian Rockies and Seattle. Plane is a slow stick, but I made a portable 3 piece magpie wing to ship it out there. These first pics are from Banff and Norquey Ski resort.

Kyle G.
06-29-2006, 10:26 PM
These next shots were taken at the "saskatchewon crossing" dead inbetween Banff and Jasper

Kyle G.
06-29-2006, 10:29 PM
In Jasper we stayed in an individual cabin at patricia lake. It was nice being outside of the hustle and bustle of the city of Jasper. Here are some pics from there. (first set is from the town of Jasper, 2nd set is from Pyramid lake).

Kyle G.
06-29-2006, 10:31 PM
The last 2 sets of pictures were taken at Salmon Arm, which was on the way up into banff (Salmon Arm is just outside of Kamloops). And the 2nd set is when we stayed at Everett which is just outside of seattle. The ferry in one of the pics takes you across the puget sound.

Eric_N57105
06-29-2006, 11:21 PM
The last 2 sets of pictures were taken at Salmon Arm, which was on the way up into banff (Salmon Arm is just outside of Kamloops). And the 2nd set is when we stayed at Everett which is just outside of seattle. The ferry in one of the pics takes you across the puget sound.

Excellent series, Kyle. What camera?

Eric
www.ke6us.com

Kyle G.
06-29-2006, 11:32 PM
Thanks Eric, the camera is the Optio S4i in infinite focus mode. I find that mode turns out the most success rate.

Rugar
06-29-2006, 11:35 PM
Wow Kyle, awesome pictures! I have a NIP MagPie AP I really need to get started on. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.