PDA

View Full Version : Off topic discussions in this forum allowed

admin
08-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum.

NO politics or religion please AND must be PG rated.

PhilipShum
09-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Dear Marc,

You mentioned that Wattflyer Forum is created for the fun and enjoyment of the eflight community.

Do you think an eflight equipment supplier's performance would affect the enjoyement of the eflight community or not ?

Is it appropriate to discuss the performance, be it good or otherwise, of an eflight eqiupement supplier's performance in you forum ?

I would like to hear your views.

Philip Shum

admin
09-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Dear Marc,

You mentioned that Wattflyer Forum is created for the fun and enjoyment of the eflight community.

Do you think an eflight equipment supplier's performance would affect the enjoyement of the eflight community or not ?

Is it appropriate to discuss the performance, be it good or otherwise, of an eflight eqiupement supplier's performance in you forum ?

I would like to hear your views.

Philip Shum

Philip,

it is appropriate and encouraged. part of the enjoyment is exchanging any information that is related to eflight in any way, shape or form.

admin
09-30-2005, 01:03 AM
You might want to copy that post or I can move it into our company discussion forum. the "company discussion forum" is a forum here to specifically talk about companies. Let me know.

PhilipShum
09-30-2005, 06:16 AM
You might want to copy that post or I can move it into our company discussion forum. the "company discussion forum" is a forum here to specifically talk about companies. Let me know.

Dear Marc,

Yes, please move this thread to the 'company discussion forum' for me. Thank You.

By the way, AstroFlight has e-mailed to me, less than 24 hrs., do you believe it? But the matter has not been resovled yet.

I wonder why they did not care to make a reply in the first instance!

Anyway, I don't know good customer service is a pro-active or reactive process? :confused:

Philip Shum

Up&Away
10-06-2005, 09:58 AM
...NO politics or religion please...
You're taking away all the fun;) ...

PhilipShum
10-25-2005, 04:56 PM
Dear Marc,

But the matter has not been resovled yet

As I mentioned before, the matter has not been resovled yet.

Four more weeks gone, I still do not have sight of the Whattmeter and Servo tester from AstroFlight.

Philip Shum

admin
10-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Just start a new thread where most appropriate. that is what I thought you would do. this thread was an announcement letting members know that ot was allowed in here.