PDA

View Full Version : Programming Spektrum DX6 for T-Rex 450XL CDE

helorookie
07-19-2006, 01:13 PM
Hello all,

I am hoping some one can help me here. I am having troubles programming my TX for use with my heli. Can someone out there send me their setup for a CDE version T-Rex please?

Chris

Chickenhawk
07-31-2006, 11:01 PM
Horizon Hobby has recently added a PDF version of the manual for the T-Rex 450SA to their website, and I noticed there were quite extensive instructions for the Spektrum. (Of course, I have neither a Spektrum yet, nor a T-Rex, so my version of "extensive instructions" may vary from yours!)

The 450SA is very similar to the 450SE but without some of the metal head components. I don't know how similar a 450SE is to the 450XL CDE version, but the photos are quite clear and you should be able to get some good info from that manual, if not the exact rod lengths, etc. If you click on the 450SA on Horizon's web page, you will find the manual under their support page.

I am itching to get my hands on the new 450SA, and the Spektrum radio, so please keep me updated on how flying is going with your 450XL.

Helitown
08-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Need helps with Specktrum set up with a TRex? This is a must see article http://www.digimemphoto.com/guides/backguide.htm