PDA

View Full Version : Great Planes Corsair and Hellcat

rcers
07-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Just wanted to show off. I love Fleet Air Arm markings (British Navy) and my good buddy Doug painted these planes and pilots.....

They both have brushless systems (110W) and fly wonderfully! Just like the Alfa's at 40% off.....

Mike

Grasshopper
07-24-2006, 04:38 PM
That looks Great! Love the paint job and markings!

Good Job!

Bill G
07-25-2006, 05:25 AM
Just wanted to show off. I love Fleet Air Arm markings (British Navy) and my good buddy Doug painted these planes and pilots.....

They both have brushless systems (110W) and fly wonderfully! Just like the Alfa's at 40% off.....

Mike

I just found this thread. Now that's a better idea than in mine.:eek:

Please keep comments constructive and at the topic at hand

Edit:
Alienx,
What I meant to say was that it was a better idea to start your own thread, than to try to make a fool out of me, in my GP Hellcat thread.

alienx
07-27-2006, 05:43 PM
I just found this thread. Now that's a better idea than in mine.:eek:

**edit

I'm lost????

Any feedback on the Corsair? I have one in my future I'm sure, just trying to decide which one to buy. Seems like these GP planes are a little better now than when they came out??

rcers
07-27-2006, 06:27 PM
The Corsair is a wonderful flyer. Every bit as good as the Hellcat, but they fly very similarly.

I use 110w systems in both planes. They are both under 16oz and they do very well.

Mike

alienx
07-27-2006, 06:44 PM
The Corsair is a wonderful flyer. Every bit as good as the Hellcat, but they fly very similarly.

I use 110w systems in both planes. They are both under 16oz and they do very well.

Mike

I've had the bug to repaint a plane (which is totally against my "i'd rather fly" frame of mind). So maybe that Corsair would be a good candidate. Now I need an airbrush and compressor.

rcers
07-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I love Corsairs, but the all blue typical schemes were out for me. Thus the FAA markings.

I enjoy off the beaten path planes.

Mike