PDA

View Full Version : FlightPower 20c – 30c Batteries Now Distributed By Atlantahobby.com

atlav8r
07-27-2006, 03:03 PM
7/26/06 Cumming, Georgia
Atlantahobby.com, the nations leader in providing innovative Electric Only Flight products to consumers around the world announced today that it would be a major importer and distributor of the new and much anticipated FlightPower Lithium Polymer batteries.

About FlightPower 20c - 30c Discharge Lithium Polymer Batteries
FlightPower is involved in the manufacture and supply of extremely high performance battery products to the RC model industry. FlightPower EVO 20 packs are manufactured in Malaysia from the world’s highest performance cells. FlightPower's manufacturing process results in packs that are optimized for high discharge RC applications.

FlightPower’s manufacturing is located in a 10,500sq ft facility in the town of Bayan Lapas on the tropical island of Penang Malaysia. The raw material for production is the highest quality Lithium Polymer cells produced exclusively by Enerland of Korea. FlightPower is therefore an applications technology company whose added value is quality-controlled assembly for optimized performance, reliability and merchantability.

Cliff Whitney, CEO of Atlantahobby.com stated “ We have been very impressed with the FlightPower products and the company’s dedication to the products quality. With a large commitment to volume and a close working relationship with FlightPower management, Atlantahobby.com is now able to bring the fine line of FlightPower products direct to dealers and consumers in the USA.“ Julian Cox, Director & CEO of Flight Power stated, “I am proud to have Atlantahobby.com distribute our line of products in the USA market. I know that consumers in the USA will find out what the European market has found in the Ultimate performance and quality of our FlightPower products.”

About Atlantahobby.com
Originally launched in 1978 as Whitney's Glider Supply, Atlantahobby.com is a privately held Georgia corporation located in Cumming, GA. Atlantahobby.com mission is to deliver the highest quality E-Flight products to consumers and dealers around the globe. The company is blessed to be located in a rural area 45 miles north west of Atlanta, Georgia and is fortunate to have 70 acres for flying and testing new products and a large warehouse operation for it’s retail storefront and mail-order/wholesale activities. Cliff Whitney is the company founder and has been called a visionary by Internet and retail industry executives. He is recognized as an eCommerce industry innovator who helped to design and create the world's first on-line photo storage and sharing systems now owned by Eastman Kodak as O photo and also known as AOL's You've Got Pictures. Cliff has been a guest lecturer at universities and large corporations around the world, has served as a guest columnist in over 11 national magazines. Mr. Whitney is a sought after retail and Internet consultant working with some of the nations largest retailers. More at www.atlantahobby.com.

Dealers should contact dealers@atlantahobby.com for more information on stocking this fine line of products.

atlav8r
07-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Some of our dealers wanted to see the packaging I have emailed it as well.
Cliff

watt_the?!
07-29-2006, 12:11 AM
cliff, did you not see the FP thread here a while back?
you might want to check it out.

atlav8r
07-29-2006, 02:44 AM
Thanks,
Yes, being one of the largest suppliers of Li-Poly batteries in the world we have done all of our homework over the past few months of due diligence and just love the performance we are getting out of these new packs.

Recently have had the balance plugs updated to conform with the most popular balancers too.

Thanks and good winds!
Cliff Whitney

timocharis
07-29-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm not sure, but I think that might be the first time I've seen someone quote a press release containing their own quote. Technically, is that a variation on talking to yourself?

Dave

atlav8r
07-29-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm not sure, but I think that might be the first time I've seen someone quote a press release containing their own quote. Technically, is that a variation on talking to yourself?
Dave

Did you mean "send out a press release" .
Yes I do talk to my self a lot ;-)

watt_the?!
07-30-2006, 01:22 AM
all i can go by is the testing done and published here and the responses by FP in the thread.

JC lost all credibility there IMO.

timocharis
07-30-2006, 01:32 AM
Cliff:

Usually some minion pr flack sends out the press release, quoting the big wig. I know it's a genre thang and all that, but I don't usually see the wig quoting the toupee!

Dave says: "Just struck me funny."

Dave

DMN:dn

Rugar
07-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Thread Split. Please keep on topic.
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8950