PDA

View Full Version : New EP Ultimate ARF from Aero Technologies

nexgenarf
08-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Want to wow'em at the field? Check out the Ultimate ARF from Aero Technologies!

The real Ultimate is a crowd pleaser at any air show. Originally designed by Gordon Price of Canada, the Ultimate evolved to be a serious competitor in the full size aerobatic circuit, and a fantastic performer at air shows around the US and Canada. Unlike other aerobatic biplanes of its time, the Ultimate had rather long lines which gave it the appearance of a monoplane to judges rather than a biplane. This presented serious challenges to pilots, but never seemed to stop them from placing high in aerobatic competitions.

Our Ultimate is a crowd pleaser at your workshop as well. All internal parts are CAD designed and CNC machined for an accurate, precise fit. These parts are jig assembled into basic assemblies for perfect alignment and trueness, then lovingly hand covered with genuine, premium UltraCoteŽ in a realistic, two color trim scheme. Additional goodies include a lightweight fiberglass cowl and clear canopy, aluminum cabane structure pre-attached to the fuselage, composite material interplane struts and a durable aluminum landing gear with wheels and fiberglass wheel pants pre-installed.

Assembling the Ultimate is a snap. All control surfaces are pre-hinged and have control horns pre-installed. The tail section is already assembled and aligned to the fuselage, so there's no need to spend time here. Just drop in your favorite micro radio system and brushless motor, attach the landing gear, cowl, interplane structs and wings with a couple of screws and you're off to the flight line.

Flying the Ultimate is, well, an ultimate experience. With four full span ailerons, response is lightning fast. Perfect loops, fantastic rolls, five point rolls all the way to the stars. You name it, the Ultimate delivers. Slow it down and you'll find no bad tendencies. Just an enjoyable flight time after time.

NUTS
08-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Looks Good.
How about a web address?

Regards,
Nuts

NUTS
08-01-2006, 07:18 PM
I Found It!

They all look nice. A little pricy for that size ARF.:eek:

Regards,
Nuts

nexgenarf
08-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Sorry about the web site address.

http://www.atecmodels.com/index.php/product_info.php?12348

As for being "little pricey", we don't think so. Take a close look at what's included. Add in the time you'll save building our Ultimate, and it's really rather reasonable.

NUTS
08-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Thanks,
Your right. After taking a closer look these birds should take no time to get into the air. I may have to break down and get the Ultimate.

Regards,
Nuts

nexgenarf
08-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Thanks Nuts.

I see you are in Georgia. Not sure how far Kathleen is from Atlanta, but if you're close, Cliff over at Atlanta Hobby just received a shipment of Ultimates from us. He's a good guy, and will treat you right.

Regards,
Larry
Atec Models

NUTS
08-03-2006, 09:38 PM
I've purchased from Cliff before. He is a great guy. I tend to get most of my stuff from Hodges Hobbies. It's where the Southeast Electric Flite Festival is held. I'm up in Atlanta once or twice a week. If I decide to get the Ultimate I'll go visit Cliff.

Regards,
Nuts