PDA

View Full Version : Vote Now Please !!!

Kosh
08-16-2006, 05:11 AM
The voting is now open on contest #3, Great stuff guys and thanks for making this contest a success. Voting will end August 29th so good luck to all. !!! :)

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8475

Kosh

adhoc
08-16-2006, 05:59 AM
I have to say it was really tough to choose just one to vote for -- so many great entries! Great job everyone!! :D

aviatordave
08-16-2006, 06:08 AM
Sure was some good entries! I wonder if Admin can post a link at the top of the forum to get more people to vote?

I looked at them all several times before I voted, nice job everyone!

Dave

tahustvedt
08-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Good luck to everyone who entered!

I just came back from climbing the big mountain you see in my entry picture. :) My knees are killing me.

HoggZilla
08-17-2006, 01:47 AM
I am having a really hard time. I suggest next time we allow for ordering our votes, 1st, 2nd, 3rd. I love all of the pictures, and several of them are all equally the best. Perhaps a key consideration could be the clarity or the image or capturing the specific details of the contest. Anyway, my vote tonight before I rest.

Thanks to all.

Don Sims
08-17-2006, 02:12 AM
Good idea Hogg but we're trying to keep it as simple as possible while we grow the contest..

Eric_N57105
08-17-2006, 04:11 AM
VERY tough decision. It was difficult not to be influenced by the beauty of the scenery. I went for photo quality, composition, perceived difficulty of flying in the area and whether the photo grabbed me the first time I saw it (weighted most heavily).

I finally narrowed it down to one, but only because I HAD to. It would be great if this eventually evolves into a set of "judging criteria" or at least a ranking rather than a single choice.

But I'm happy that there were so many quality entries to inspire me to get a camera and get it airborne myself.

Congratulations to ALL the entrants. All of the entries were a joy to see and I'm glad I got the opportunity to see them.

Eric
www.ke6us.com

Wind Shear
08-17-2006, 05:28 AM
Wow!!! Two comments

1. What a choice. I can't believe how great some of these pics are. I have only got it narrowed down to seven (which I saved off into a folder so I can view again easier). I may need until the 29 to decide...

2. Man I need to get out more. Even if I had a camera on my plane I wouldn't be getting pictures like these.

Nice job everyone

Kosh
08-21-2006, 05:15 AM
With all there great photos voting for only one is tough I know. While it hasn't happened before theres always the possibility of a tie for first or second place. Should a tie occur I think we can have a 5 day run off between the photos involved to get our winners if needed. Anyone see a problem with this backup plan?

Ira
08-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Sounds reasonable, What a great bunch of pic's! Had to do a lot of pondering before I could cast a vote on this one.