PDA

View Full Version : Richmodels have arrived and available.

timnjes
09-03-2005, 02:57 AM
I would like to let everyone know about a company producing high quality ARF’s. Richmodel Ltd.

A carton has arrived with 7 different planes out of their line of about 45 planes.

They have aircraft representing every category. Small electrics to over 40% 3D.

www.avia-richmodel.com (http://www.avia-richmodel.com/)

contact: usa-richmodel@sbcglobal.net (usa-richmodel@sbcglobal.net)

The site does load a little slow.

Richmodel has shipped two Rutan Designs:

Long EZ 40
Quickie 40
Quickie Electric 380

Extra 330L Electric
Lancair 40 - Fiberglass
Lightening Dart – Flying wing.
120 size Hellcat WWII fighter – fiberglass

These are available for immediate shipment!

Some think that about 30% of manufactured ARF’s today are good quality. Everyone that has seen this line of plane feel they are an excellent plane sold at competitive prices.

Richmodel will have a manufactures representative at the big hobby expo late October in Los Angeles and will be showing their new line of aircraft that is manufactured from a patent pending material (composite) that is lighter than balsa, and highly resistant to damage from vibration and impact.

Birdtime
10-05-2008, 09:57 PM
I need a little help finding parts for this airplane because no one seems to sell it anymore. But Richmodels still makes it and there is no way to buy from them, or I can not figure it out anyway.Please help thanks birdtime.

doublesixes
08-07-2009, 06:22 PM
I have the Extra 330 L from Richmodel and I believe I got the last one my LHS had. I could not find a single store all over the world that sells these ARFs.
I am located in So America. I believe PAU used to sell them in the states. Check with them.