PDA

View Full Version : Contest #3 Winners

Kosh
08-30-2006, 07:14 AM
We have a winner and congratulations to tahustvedt for his great photo. Tahustvedt has passed on the lipo charger I offered and wants it to go to contest #4 so big thanks here.
Runner up was Kosh (Me) but it was a very close 3 way race for second this time that could have gone to any with a single vote difference.
I have to give you guys a well done for the great photos and turn out on this one. :)
Results here: http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8475

Heres a little heads up on the next contest "Schools". Its almost time for the kids to head back to school and everyone should have something close they can try for I hope. "ANY" type of school is open game for this one so think about whats in your area and plan ahead. Got any questions about this?

Sample photo

Don Sims
08-30-2006, 11:29 AM
Congrats Tahustvedt!! You folks all had some great photos, it was difficult who to decide to vote on.

aviatordave
08-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Great Job Tahustvedt and Kosh! :) :) :) I enjoyed seeing the nice photos. Well heres looking forward to the next subject.....I already have my subject in mind :)

Dave

<heck, my kids started school August 17th.......>

Grasshopper
08-30-2006, 02:36 PM
Congratulations Tahustvedt! Great photo. Looking forward to seeing more.

Tom

tahustvedt
08-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Thanks!

Great idea for a contest theme! :)

Eric_N57105
08-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Congratulations, Tahustvedt. Some tough competition.

Looking forward to the "Schools" theme.

Eric
www.ke6us.com

ForestCam
08-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Maybe a side contest for the most portable classrooms? :D

HoggZilla
08-31-2006, 06:38 AM
Congratulations, Tahustvedt. I had a hard time with that one but yours did stand out.

How about jails. I was flying at the school and lost my elevator servo. The plane missed hitting the school by 6 feet. If I had caused damage I might be working up designs in jail. :)

Anyway, looking forward to this month's contest. I hope to have an entry.

Rugar
08-31-2006, 07:49 AM
Congrats to ALL of the contestants! Some really nice photos!

Ridgetop
09-01-2006, 03:12 AM
Tahustvedt, congratulations, beautiful photo in a beautiful land! I always look forward to your posts.

rahtware
09-01-2006, 04:06 AM
Tahustvedt

Great shot... But I don't envy your winters! (half of my family came from Norway)

HZ - great idea for a contest... I wonder if anyone can get a shot of "The School of the Americas!"... Without getting shot!