PDA

View Full Version : Site Organization

UncleBob
09-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Looking around hte site I notice that it looks as if the helicopter sections are a later afterthought here. For instance, the Power Systems, Batteries and General Electric portions are in the Electric Airplanes section and the heli section has no real equivilent, except for maybe the general section.

I'm wondering if the core technology type stuff shouldn't be in a shared section. In any case, is it OK to ask battery or power system questions for helis in the respective Airplanes sections?

Or ...?

Thanks for reading.

Rugar
09-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Looking around hte site I notice that it looks as if the helicopter sections are a later afterthought here. For instance, the Power Systems, Batteries and General Electric portions are in the Electric Airplanes section and the heli section has no real equivilent, except for maybe the general section.

I'm wondering if the core technology type stuff shouldn't be in a shared section. In any case, is it OK to ask battery or power system questions for helis in the respective Airplanes sections?

Or ...?

Thanks for reading.

I never really noticed that before, but your right. The Batteries and Power Systems should be in the General section.

Yes its fine to post your questions in the Batteries and Power System sections. But you probably would find more discussion and answers to your Heli Power Systems questions by asking them in the Heli section. Battery questions would probably best be answered in the Battery section though.