PDA

View Full Version : Gallery photos not in random photos...

Franny
09-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi there,

It's not a big deal but I was wondering why I don't see any photos I uploaded to the Gallery in the random photos... I used to. I added a few new ones a couple of weeks ago and I figured you probably wanted to screen them first and that may be it...

Just wondering.

Thanks!

Franny

admin
09-01-2006, 03:27 PM
this was a bug since the upgrade. I spent some time looking at the code but at first blush did not catch where it was now breaking. was out ill all this week so had not had a chance to revisit just yet and fix up.

Franny
09-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Hi Marc,

Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling well. So, obviously not a big deal, I was just curious... Just want to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong. I write code (and a bit of web code) for work. I know how frustrating those bugs can be to get ironed out. You have a fabulous forum here with just the right vibe. A great testament to all the hard work you guys put into it. Thanks so much for making it possible!!!

Hope you feel better soon,

Franny

Franny
09-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Hi Marc,

I had another thought... I've noticed that there are blank pictures that come up from time to time... Could that be because of pixel or file size? Just wondering...

Thanks,

Franny

admin
09-07-2006, 03:00 PM
no this is a bug. it is on my list of bugfixes to address