Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Crash Test Dummy
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Conversation Between Crash Test Dummy and termite
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. termite
    07-19-2008 06:20 PM
    termite
    Darryl,
    Ya gonna make it out to Hinkely tonight???????
    Randy
  2. termite
    06-13-2008 03:18 PM
    termite
    Darryl,
    Send me a PM with your address
    Randy
  3. termite
    06-11-2008 05:02 PM
    termite
    Darrly,
    This is the guy that has the L-39 over on E-Zone - Airframe only - for $115
    http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35114

Won't hurt to ask?????
    Randy
  4. Crash Test Dummy
    06-04-2008 07:43 AM
    Crash Test Dummy
    Oooooh YEA!!! It was great for a change. I got a little flight time in on the Trex, Sport Jet, Stryker, and my Foamy Hybrid. I'm looking forward to more nice warm days with little wind. This Trex is scaring the hell out of me. But I havn't crashed her yet and I have flown it more than 10 time so far. GULP!!! I'm hoping to fly the Heli tomorrow AM if the winds are below 7 or 8 MPH.

Do yu think C will be able to make it this year?? Thats great that he is working on some Promo vids for ya. He really does great videos.

Darryl
  5. Crash Test Dummy
    06-04-2008 06:02 AM
    Crash Test Dummy
    Randy,

Whats up?? I'm planning on coming. Ray asked me about the date of the Fun Fly this year also. I think he would also like to attend this year again. I was looking at the event thread that Chuck started for last years event. It was fun looking at all the pictures and viewing the videos. It was almost as good as re-living it all over again, fun!!

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...t=IVRC+Fun+Fly

Darryl
  6. Crash Test Dummy
    06-01-2008 05:25 AM
    Crash Test Dummy
    He dude you stiill up?? I was gonna call you back but i didn't wamt to get in trouble with you like the last time I called after 10 PM LOL!!!

Darryl