Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > baz49exe
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Conversation Between baz49exe and Voyager2lcats
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Voyager2lcats
    12-03-2009 08:30 PM
    Voyager2lcats
    Hey Barry. Looks like we are both online at the same time.
  2. Voyager2lcats
    11-26-2009 06:57 PM
    Voyager2lcats
    Barry, you are going to be known officially as a bad weather flyer! LOL. Those UK gale winds are something! Keep those "heavy birds" around.
  3. Voyager2lcats
    06-17-2009 04:46 PM
    Voyager2lcats
    Okay, Barry I am replying since I just sent you a new e-mail. You really need to stay out of that cold water! Look for some more pictures of the PT-19 this weekend.
  4. baz49exe
    05-06-2009 12:28 PM
    baz49exe
    I too enjoyed the phone conversations Bob. It was good to discuss build issues so easily with instant feedback.
  5. Voyager2lcats
    05-05-2009 01:44 AM
    Voyager2lcats
    Barry, couldn't resist a post. I really enjoyed talking to you on the phone today- what a great connection we had! I hope you had a chance to see my latest post and pictures on the P-40. I love that motor mount- it is amazing what you can do with materials from the local hardware store. I am definitely inspired by your great tips. Can't wait to see the Macchi C.200 in all of it's Regia Aeronautica glory! Take care and call me any day you feel like it. Your friend in America, Bob
  6. Voyager2lcats
    07-24-2008 04:35 PM
    Voyager2lcats
    Barry, I have been enjoying your posts. I really like your Hurricane. Keep up the good work! It's always nice to communicate with our friends "across the pond".;)