Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Stevephoon
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Conversation Between Stevephoon and capn chaos
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Stevephoon
    03-18-2010 05:00 AM
    Stevephoon
  2. Stevephoon
    03-18-2010 03:58 AM
    Stevephoon
    Bob,
    It seems to me that the correct place for some background info is in the "About Me" tab here, then under Biography. But you can only write a couple of sentences in it. I wonder if that could be expanded to a couple of paragraphs?

Well the Rocket is ready to go again, but the weather forcast says 20 MPH winds tomorrow, then rain.... So who knows when I'll get a chance to fly it again.
    Steve
  3. capn chaos
    03-18-2010 03:39 AM
    capn chaos
    Steve,
    I believe Murocflyer has a thread..."post bios and pictures" but haven't been able to find it. It has some really good posts by a number of watt flyers with much history spelled out.
    If I happen on it I will send it your way.
    Been meaning to put something together myself.
    Bob
  4. capn chaos
    03-17-2010 04:24 AM
    capn chaos
    you posted in the right area...I have been guilty of posting on my sight more than once. It all gets sorted out! Yes, I'm looking at that warbird scratch also but still have about two days work on the me 109 to get it ready for maiden. I have started planning the next build and narrowed the field to two likely subjects. Already was mentally geared up for a skunk works project but that will have to wait.
    again, hope the maiden goes well, cant remember what your power is but the ryan was pretty happy at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle with the hurc 2712-12

Later
    Bob
  5. Stevephoon
    03-17-2010 04:07 AM
    Stevephoon
    Bob, Do I post here or on my message board ?? Thanks for the help on the pocket rocket. I am not a seasoned builder or flyer. I really just started last year with a couple of Mountain Models kits. I have always liked balsa planes. Grew up building rubber powered stuff and a couple of control line planes. I've often wondered how to post an autobiography here to give a little background, but I don't see a place to do one.

What's next ?? Flying! I've been reading the 2010 Warbird build contest rules and I'm interested, but busy. So maybe :) I'm getting ready to join the local flying club as well. But building the Pocket Rocket was fun and the 2010 contest has a long time frame! Sooooo???????
    Steve
  6. capn chaos
    03-17-2010 03:05 AM
    capn chaos
    Steve,
    Absolutely awesome plane. You must have been doin this for awhile. The covering job is excellent. Cant see any wrinkles or seams. Hope the maiden goes well. Was really happy with the Ryan when it finally cleared terra firma.
    So whats on the drawing board??
    Bob
  7. capn chaos
    02-13-2010 09:10 PM
    capn chaos
    Steve, Just wanted to make sure....Stevephoon is much easier to pronounce...I think...
    Bob
  8. Stevephoon
    02-13-2010 04:19 PM
    Stevephoon
    Yes, it's still SLabuta! I thought I should switch to something that was not my real name, just in case.
  9. capn chaos
    02-13-2010 02:43 PM
    capn chaos
    Hey Slabuta...is this you

Capn Chaos