Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > tobydogs
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Conversation Between tobydogs and scubajohnny37
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. tobydogs
    08-13-2011 11:25 PM
    tobydogs
    thanks johnny,looking forward to flying it. I'm sort of wondering what to expect.i think i got the open box adds mixed up...lol...i read the new servos,hobbyking esc,and BB motor geared at the top of the page. and also saw a plane on the bottom of the hasbin page but didn't study it to see if this was a total arf.i went back to check and the bottom picture was gone after i paypaled you.

doesn't matter to me anyway as i have on order 2 esc's and bl motors for stock and a airfoils profile yak foamie. i figured these birds can sit in the car trunk and be used daily[yeh...right] before or after work to get my rc addiction fix. what i call throw away planes...beat them up,glue them up and eventually throw them out. i have approx 15 or more balsa kit built planes in the hanger that only fly them at the club feild where space is a must. thanks again for the quick shipping,Stu
  2. scubajohnny37
    08-13-2011 01:50 PM
    scubajohnny37
    stu your P-47 is on it's way, you won't be dissappointed on this one as I installed the servos in the plane for you I put you in a nice set of exi servos for free, also threw you in some junk too!