Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > mclarkson
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Conversation Between mclarkson and hangingon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mclarkson
    01-02-2013 08:41 PM
    mclarkson
    Glad to help.
  2. hangingon
    01-01-2013 06:58 AM
    hangingon
    Thank you for you input the hz mini super cub would be like a Corvette vs. Chevy Luv truck my cub being the Luv truck. Most post on the sdm j3 is pretty bad but I have had fun with mine the brushless made a big difference too! Tanks again.
  3. mclarkson
    01-01-2013 06:27 AM
    mclarkson
    Well, I can't really compare them directly. The closest I've ever flown is probably the HobbyZone Mini Super Cub.

Personally, I say, 'what the heck - get something different.' You've already flown the cub, try the SS. If it doesn't work out, you're only out about $20 for the Slow Stick wings and such - all the parts will transfer to another model.
  4. hangingon
    01-01-2013 03:21 AM
    hangingon
    I seen your post and video on the slow stick. I'am flying a glued and taped harbor/sdm j3 now I'm trying to decide on getting a cub thru hobby king - electronics it's the same cheap cub as the sdm or go with a slow stick. The ss is about 20.00 more & it has the brushless motor with it. Any input on the ss vs. sdm cub would be helpful. For replacement parts looks like the ss wins .