Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > stevecooper
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Conversation Between stevecooper and Stevephoon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. stevecooper
    09-07-2010 11:25 PM
    stevecooper
    A good bub of mine's build one (I kinda helped a bit)
    I'll look up some stuff on it but I'd figure off the topof my head a turnigySK3548-900 and a 50ESC 2500-3000 20-25C three cell 13/6 or even a 4-cell with a smaller prop12/4.5, Ive built 30 similar planes though the years, you'll love this one,bubstteve
  2. Stevephoon
    09-07-2010 03:26 AM
    Stevephoon
    Thanks for the headsup on the HOB Spacewalker .10 Thats is the type of kit I'm looking for. Have you built one already or are you planning to build one? What motor, ESC, servo's... did you use? I found a pretty good (but old) thread on RCGroups talking about an electric conversion. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207649

I'd thought I'd leave you a note here instead of hijacking the "No One Builds Anymore" thread.

Thanks
    Steve