WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pusher Park Jets (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   Welcome to the Pusher Jet Forum - Please read (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51176)

crxmanpat 10-30-2009 07:19 AM

Welcome to the Pusher Jet Forum - Please read

Welcome to the new Pusher Park Jet forum! This forum will be dedicated to all things pusher jet. So, what threads belong here you may ask? Well, here's a short list of planes that should be discussed here:

Any plane that is or resembles a jet and is powered by a pusher prop setup. Examples would be the Steve Shumate designs (depron/FFF built-up jets with pusher props on the tail), mid mount pusher profile jets, EDF kits that have been converted to a pusher configuration, and sport type jets like the Funjet or Stryker.

OK, so what doesn't belong here? Any pusher planes that would be considered beginner type planes, such as the Hobbyzone trainers and things like the Wing Dragon. Those should be in the Beginners or ParkFlyer sections. Nor should there be any true flying wings as they too have their own forum.

Again, welcome to the forum and lets see those pusher jets! :)

Castor 10-31-2009 03:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OK! Pusher Park Jets! Here is my entry. Is it ok to have more than one engine?

crxmanpat 10-31-2009 06:44 AM

Very cool! Yes, multi-motor is allowed, so long as they are pushers. ;)

pattern14 10-31-2009 09:37 AM

Finally.....

Been posting in 1/2 a dozen different areas with my foam scratchbuilt and kit luft pusher jets, and now can do it all in one forum:D. Thought about trying to move threads but decided just to edit and write about them anyway. Will take some some more photo's of my Blohm and Voss p-series, Arado 234 and Twin boom focke wulf pushers in the next couple of days. Cheers.....:)

crxmanpat 10-31-2009 08:29 PM

If anyone has a thread elsewhere and would like it moved here, please let me know and I can do that. Right now I'm going through the EDF section and moving from there.

pattern14 11-02-2009 07:27 AM

moving threads

Hi crxmanpat, could you move a couple for me please? " Scratchbuilt Arado 234 pusher" in the Scatchbuilt and Kit built forum, and " Spate's Komet" in the electric warbirds one. There are others, but they need too much rewording, and things have changed since first posted. Still using the work computer, as Home internet is dead. Now to find my digital camers......cheers:)

Alpea42 11-02-2009 06:00 PM

Cool ,,, I'm in this forum couple of times. Wish I woulda did threads on all of em now.Umm my son has one on Shumates X-31 It's under the last scratch built contest.

Octavius 11-02-2009 06:18 PM

A couple comments for consideration:

1. I think you just made up a new section. Is there simply a "Parkjets" section?

2. I've seen a really nice F4 with a tractor prop on the nose. Definitely not a beginner plane. I doubt anyone would make something like that now but something to think about.

crxmanpat 11-02-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pattern14 (Post 657914)
Hi crxmanpat, could you move a couple for me please? " Scratchbuilt Arado 234 pusher" in the Scatchbuilt and Kit built forum, and " Spate's Komet" in the electric warbirds one. There are others, but they need too much rewording, and things have changed since first posted. Still using the work computer, as Home internet is dead. Now to find my digital camers......cheers:)

Threads moved at your request. :)

crxmanpat 11-02-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavius (Post 658005)
A couple comments for consideration:

1. I think you just made up a new section. Is there simply a "Parkjets" section?

2. I've seen a really nice F4 with a tractor prop on the nose. Definitely not a beginner plane. I doubt anyone would make something like that now but something to think about.

Octavius,

1. Yes, we have simply created a new forum strictly for parkjets. And while most of these planes would fit into other categories (such as ParkFlyers, Warbird Electrics, etc), it's nice to have them all in a single forum for easier searching.

2. I am going through all of the forums slowly but surely and moving anything I think belongs in this forum. Right now I'm strictly going through the EDF section, but if there are threads elsewhere that should be moved here (like pattern14's two threads above), then I will move them at the OP's request. And while technically that F-14 tractor is not a pusher jet, it would probably fit into this forum.

SARG5 11-02-2009 07:13 PM

Take a look at www.eppfoam.com They have a F-22 raptor in a 31 in. pusher, they say they are working on an 48in. F-22 raptor.
I am thinking about getting one of these new planes.
What do all of you think.
Take a look
Sarg5

crxmanpat 11-02-2009 08:32 PM

Sarg5,

Neat looking pusher jet, but I'd really like to keep this thread to just discussions about the forum. If you wish to talk about a specific plane or kit, then please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks!

CHELLIE 11-02-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crxmanpat (Post 656864)
Welcome to the new Pusher Park Jet forum! This forum will be dedicated to all things pusher jet. So, what threads belong here you may ask? Well, here's a short list of planes that should be discussed here:

Any plane that is or resembles a jet and is powered by a pusher prop setup. Examples would be the Steve Shumate designs (depron/FFF built-up jets with pusher props on the tail), mid mount pusher profile jets, EDF kits that have been converted to a pusher configuration, and sport type jets like the Funjet or Stryker.

OK, so what doesn't belong here? Any pusher planes that would be considered beginner type planes, such as the Hobbyzone trainers and things like the Wing Dragon. Those should be in the Beginners or Parkjets sections. Nor should there be any true flying wings as they too have their own forum.

Again, welcome to the forum and lets see those pusher jets! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crxmanpat (Post 658072)
Sarg5,

Neat looking pusher jet, but I'd really like to keep this thread to just discussions about the forum. If you wish to talk about a specific plane or kit, then please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks!

Hi Pat :ws: I am a Little confused here, post #1 says This forum will be dedicated to all things pusher jet

and post #12 says Neat looking pusher jet, but I'd really like to keep this thread to just discussions about the forum ???? ???? ????

I dont get it ???? ???? ???? Take care, Chellie

crxmanpat 11-02-2009 10:39 PM

Hi Chellie,

Actually, I am talking about just this thread in particular (the "Welcome to the Forum" thread). If folks want to talk about a particular plane, then a new thread should be created in this forum.

I've moved a lot of existing threads here already, and hopefully new threads will be started as new planes come into existence.