WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/index.php)
-   SEFF 2012 (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=243)
-   -   SEFF 2012, who's going? (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65453)

weathervane 01-22-2012 11:48 PM

SEFF 2012, who's going?

Well SEFF 2012 is right around the corner. Time for a Wattflyer roll call on who is going to SEFF this year.

Oh yea, one more thing.
I'm going to SEFF. I don't know all the details yet. But I know that I'm going and thats all that matters.
-Andrew

FlyingMonkey 01-23-2012 12:58 AM

You can count the monkey and the chipmunk in!

firemanbill 01-23-2012 01:09 AM

and of course I'll be there. Hopefully Mason will be also. All we need is final approval from his school and we're all set.

This will be #6 for me!

stevecooper 01-23-2012 01:16 AM

MustangMan An I are work'in on it now,,,Bubsteve

Don Sims 01-23-2012 03:13 AM

Planning to go this year!!

decolvin 01-30-2012 12:19 AM

Working on the details now. Hoping to make it though. Bill let me know when you decide on dates. Maybe we can caravan together for the trip.
Dan.
P.S. I will probably have my Electristar, and I hope to complete a 60" WS Piper Pawnee

firemanbill 01-30-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decolvin (Post 854829)
Working on the details now. Hoping to make it though. Bill let me know when you decide on dates. Maybe we can caravan together for the trip.
Dan.
P.S. I will probably have my Electristar, and I hope to complete a 60" WS Piper Pawnee

Will do Dan, looks like we'll be leaving here the Friday afternoon prior as soon as Mason gets out of school.

ablaker2 02-06-2012 02:21 AM

Ole Blake will be going at least one day of the event maybe too. See ya'll t here.

jw357_23043 02-08-2012 04:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Count my 2 EF Extra's in at SEFF. #1 for me.:tc: Here's my kids!!:rolleyes:

gypsy56 02-25-2012 03:10 AM

I'm going, but only as an observer this time. Will ride my M/C down from Nashville and camp. I may come back to fly in 2013.

crash_out 02-25-2012 07:14 AM

Planning on heading down with Don on the bikes. Not sure what day/time Don is planning on leaving.

firemanbill 02-27-2012 05:09 PM

Got the go ahead from Mason's Principal at school today so we are all set.

OK Kids, lesson here... Do well in school and when it comes to times like this it can work out in your favor. My Son Mason works very hard in school to keep his grades up and does very well. He has a 4.15 GPA and is taking a lot of AP type classes.

His Principal said that he was an outstanding student (insert proud Dad look here) and that he would do fine missing the week and would not have worries of falling behind.

If he was just an average student that scraped by I am sure the answer would have been totally different.. If had even asked it, which I probably wouldn't have since I wouldn't have felt he earned it.

Anyway, hard work has paid off for the young man and he will be coming to SEFF!:cool:

stevecooper 02-27-2012 05:24 PM

Mason's one heck of a flyer as well as a VERY smart young Man!!
Been missing both of you guys! bubsteve

firemanbill 02-27-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevecooper (Post 859033)
Mason's one heck of a flyer as well as a VERY smart young Man!!
Been missing both of you guys! bubsteve

I have to agree with you on both points there Steve. I'm very proud of him!

Missing all my SEFF Bub's too. Will all of you soon!:cool:

IntoRC 02-27-2012 08:04 PM

Agree with Bub Steve

Oh I totally agree with you Steve; Mason is a very good pilot and just a nice young man to be around. I bet he gets it from his Mom's side of the family!;-)
Looking forward to seeing all the great people at SEFF and swaping some great "stories" at Mr. Bill's camper.

weathervane 02-27-2012 10:20 PM

Thats great.

Thats great Bill. I'm glad that he will be attending SEFF this year. I know how much you missed having him with us last year.
-Andrew

Quote:

Originally Posted by firemanbill (Post 859029)
Got the go ahead from Mason's Principal at school today so we are all set.

OK Kids, lesson here... Do well in school and when it comes to times like this it can work out in your favor. My Son Mason works very hard in school to keep his grades up and does very well. He has a 4.15 GPA and is taking a lot of AP type classes.

His Principal said that he was an outstanding student (insert proud Dad look here) and that he would do fine missing the week and would not have worries of falling behind.

If he was just an average student that scraped by I am sure the answer would have been totally different.. If had even asked it, which I probably wouldn't have since I wouldn't have felt he earned it.

Anyway, hard work has paid off for the young man and he will be coming to SEFF!:cool:

firemanbill 02-28-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntoRC (Post 859052)
Oh I totally agree with you Steve; Mason is a very good pilot and just a nice young man to be around. I bet he gets it from his Mom's side of the family!;-)
Looking forward to seeing all the great people at SEFF and swaping some great "stories" at Mr. Bill's camper.

Thanks Rod, and you know you are more than welcome in my camp! We are really looking forward to seeing you again as well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by weathervane (Post 859062)
Thats great Bill. I'm glad that he will be attending SEFF this year. I know how much you missed having him with us last year.
-Andrew

Like a piece of me was missing Andrew!

weathervane 02-28-2012 11:25 AM

Yea I know. I wish I could bring AJ. I just can't pull him for a week. Really 2 weeks. His spring break is the week prior to SEFF this year.
-Andrew

jw357_23043 03-19-2012 04:30 AM

It's getting closer to SEFF!! Is everyone ready?

jw357_23043 03-19-2012 04:34 AM

Glad to hear you are going so I'm not feeling alienated as this will be my first SEFF.

This will be #6 for me![/QUOTE]

firemanbill 03-19-2012 02:17 PM

In no way would you feel alienated. I felt like family on our very first trip. It will actually be our 7th trip down to Hodges as the first one was for their fall fly in they have in October.

Anyway... Southern hospitality is in full force down there like no where else I have ever seen it. The atmosphere is just electric (pun intended) with friendship. That is probably the one thing above all others that make SEFF so great. It's like a small club fly in with 500 or so pilots that show up.

SEFF, the Fellowship Electric.

jw357_23043 03-20-2012 06:12 AM

[QUOTE=firemanbill;861992]In no way would you feel alienated. I felt like family on our very first trip. It will actually be our 7th trip down to Hodges as the first one was for their fall fly in they have in October.

Anyway... Southern hospitality is in full force down there like no where else I have ever seen it. The atmosphere is just electric (pun intended) with friendship. That is probably the one thing above all others that make SEFF so great. It's like a small club fly in with 500 or so pilots that show up.

SEFF, the Fellowship Electric.

That's good to hear. By the way I really enjoyed that swap meet. Can't wait till the next one!!:D

decolvin 03-26-2012 06:03 PM

Registered Yesterday!

Registered for SEFF 2012 last night. JW357 & I will be arriving sometime late Tuesday evening. See y'all there!
Dan:ws:

firemanbill 03-26-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decolvin (Post 863011)
Registered for SEFF 2012 last night. JW357 & I will be arriving sometime late Tuesday evening. See y'all there!

Awesome! You're going to love it Bud!:D:cool:

stevecooper 03-27-2012 12:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by decolvin (Post 863011)

Looks like MustangMan and myself will be there as well!! , Can't wait to see ya!