Phoenix 25 with PHX-link in Excellent Condition
Cleaning out the house. I have gotten out of the hobby and have no use for these items. All items were tested and worked perfectly. I checked the items last night and they worked flawlessly.
1.0 Features of the Phoenix-25™:
• Extremely Low Resistance (.013 ohms)
• High rate (7 KHz) switching (PWM)
• Up to 25 Amps continuous current with proper air flow,
35 amps surge
• Five to eight cells with four micro servos
• Up to ten cells with three micro servos
• Sixteen cells MAX (with BEC disabled)
• Dynamic braking ensures folding props fold promptly
• BEC (1.5A) provides power to receiver and servos -
eliminates separate receiver battery
• User Programmable Features:
• Low-voltage cutoff
• Over-current Protection
• Brake Type
• Throttle Range - fixed/self-adjusting/governor
• Timing Advance
• Runs motor in forward OR reverse
• Auto Motor Cutoff with Reset
• Safe "power on" arming program ensures motor will not
accidentally turn on
• Low torque "soft start" prevents damage to fragile
• Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference
• Microprocessor controlled
• Rugged surface mount construction
PHX-Link (included in price)
Castle Creations Castle Link/PHX-Link, used very little, in excellent condition.
- Set up of programmable options with point and click ease
- View your current Phoenix program settings
- Customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength and governor mode gain
- Download new software updates via the internet as they become available
No complicated connections, it's as easy as:
1. Download the interface software from our Software area.
2. Plug the PHX-Link into the receiver lead on your controller and attach the mini USB cable included in the kit.
3. Connect the USB cable to your PC.
The PHX-Link works with the Castle Creations Phoenix controllers manufactured after August 2003 or later.
Asking $28.00 shipped
PM sent as well.
I'm sending funds now.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:39 PM.|
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 WattfFlyer.com
RCU Eflight HQ