WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Humor (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   The camping trip (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68847)

Heli Jim 11-30-2012 12:05 AM

The camping trip

Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years.
Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and
tells him he isn't going. Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do?

Two days later the three mates get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.
" Ron, how long you been here? How did you talk your missus into letting you go ?"

"Well, I've been here since last night. After dinner at home yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who ?'"
I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing sexy brand new lingerie. She said had been reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and she had a devilish look in her eyes!!!
She took my hand and led me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over.
On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes !
She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So . . . . here I am !

Don Sims 11-30-2012 12:32 AM

LOL!!

CNY_Dave 11-30-2012 02:16 PM

Heh-hehehehehe

HectorCastro 04-22-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli Jim (Post 890475)
Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years.
Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and
tells him he isn't going. Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do?

Two days later the three mates get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.
" Ron, how long you been here? How did you talk your missus into letting you go ?"

"Well, I've been here since last night. After dinner at home yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who ?'"
I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing sexy brand new lingerie. She said had been reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and she had a devilish look in her eyes!!!
She took my hand and led me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over.
On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes !
She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So . . . . here I am !

I have read same story in another forum. it is good to get your wife excited and then allowing you for trip with your friends. I will try same trick

Fishbonez 04-23-2013 04:18 AM

I have heard the same only instead of camping they were going to SEFF :tc: