E-flite UMX Beast 3D Unboxing and Review
Here is my unboxing and review of the UMX Beast 3D. It isn't your typical unboxing and review, but then again you probably shouldn't expect anything typical from me anyhow:
Beast 3D Review Notes
- A very attractive plane!
- It comes with a Spektrum receiver
- Is compatible with other UMX battery options
- Solid customer service to remedy the situation
- Poorly assembled
- F-Grade QC
- Very disappointing to have two bad ones in a row
- Required me to print out the return label and my account
was only credited AFTER it was received on-site
My Beast didn't fly well at all out of the box. It wanted to climb under full power. What I found was the motor had up thrust. I had to do some cutting and add a piece of balsa epoxied in to get some down thrust. It now fly's the way it should. Several of the flying wires have come loose also and have had to be glued back on.
Fun little no or low wind airplane.
DF aka Bill
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:44 PM.|
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 WattfFlyer.com
RCU Eflight HQ