WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Humor (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Reality Check (http://www.Wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73451)

CHELLIE 03-29-2014 08:23 AM

Reality Check

Hi Everyone :ws: Gee, I Thought Prices were Going Through the Roof on everything :eek: then I Took my 4 Grand Kids To Disneyland Yesterday, Dang near $100.00 each for Admission, There was 6 of us, Cheese Burger with Fries $10.00 + ea, Soft Drinks $3.00 ea, popcorn $3.00 each, You Know What, After Getting out of Disneyland, and looking at the Prices at the Stores, Gee,Prices dont seem to be going through the Roof any-more :D :D :D LOL

solentlife 03-29-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHELLIE (Post 943912)
Hi Everyone :ws: Gee, I Thought Prices were Going Through the Roof on everything :eek: then I Took my 4 Grand Kids To Disneyland Yesterday, Dang near $100.00 each for Admission, There was 6 of us, Cheese Burger with Fries $10.00 + ea, Soft Drinks $3.00 ea, popcorn $3.00 each, You Know What, After Getting out of Disneyland, and looking at the Prices at the Stores, Gee,Prices dont seem to be going through the Roof any-more :D :D :D LOL

You wanna see my Mobile Phone Bill !!

:eek:

Nigel

FlyWheel 03-29-2014 03:50 PM

Which is probably the real reason mobile phone users are getting rid of their land lines; they can't afford them anymore because all their money is now going to the mobile companies! LOL

Ahh the price of being a fashion lemming... :Q

kyleservicetech 03-30-2014 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHELLIE (Post 943912)

Yeah
I guy I know used to run a restaurant. He indicated that the plastic cup used for soda costs more than what it costs to put soda in the plastic cup.

We just came from the Texas Roadhouse restaurant. Soda was $2.50 each. It's far worse in a movie theater.

FlyWheel 03-31-2014 04:15 PM

I knew things were getting bad when the coke machines at Carowinds (a local theme park) started accepting credit cards. :concern:

xmech2k 03-31-2014 04:57 PM

Lol! Got those at our vending machines at work recently. Anyone remember in The Running Man (with Ahnold) the scene where the woman is buying a coke at the vending machine, complaining of the cost? I forgot how much she was paying but I wonder if we're there yet?